02-02-2011, 04:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THIS DOESN'T WORK FOR XBOX .GPDS, SE7ENSINS. STOP COPY+PASTING IT THERE.

You may have seen Karoolus's tutorial on binding in zombies, but here is how to bind in MP.

Decompress patch by the usual methods

Find a gsc which has 24 characters in the name(including maps/mp all that shit and the .gsc extension) which has EXACTLY 24 characters. I forget which one I used.

Rename it in a Hex Editor(such as HxD) to buttons_experimental.cfg

Add whatever binds you want. NO binds are patched, all of them work 100%. Noclip, SetViewPos, god, ufo, give all, etc. None of them are patched. Of course, some of them don't work without host, such as player_sustainAmmo. Also, you can add a "set", or a "seta", such as "set cg_drawShellShock 0" which disables flashbang effects(don't know what it does in WaW) or even "seta cg_fov 95" for the promod effect. Oh yeah and another cool thing to do is add "seta developeruser 1" and "seta superuser 1" and you permanently have super clantags.

Compress the patch by the usual methods.

Go into Options, choose the "Tactical" button layout, and then unpause. All the mods you made should apply, and now you can make other people mad, amaze people, and generally mess shit up.

Don't use this in Search and Destroy, or I will kick you ass.
Last edited by ihatecompvir ; 03-25-2011 at 06:34 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to ihatecompvir for this useful post:

Correy, crazy_blake7, Devil, felipejames25, firefox7, fourtwozero#, FourzerotwoFAILS, ihaxgames, IRiSe_GodFather, juddylovespizza, Karoolus, Masta-blasta117, New Account, oX-matto-Xo, Skyl1n3, The-Don, Unonymous, weebobe, xChoco--, xCristian
04-14-2011, 06:22 PM #137
Thanks it was a clean tutorial

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo