09-14-2009, 05:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay here it is guys. Found by the UsB* Glitch Crew. This isnt fake. Enjoy!

---to solve some problems. The pack a punch machine part was found by luceathome but it was with alot of zombies. This one was found with 1 zombies. Just wanted to get that clear.

Thanks, PJ

2 PEOPLE

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq5vbI6EQas"]YouTube - UNDER/OUT of DER RIESE!!!!! [PS3] [NO MODS] (With 1 Zombie)[/ame]

SOLO
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQTWiCLIa0Y"]YouTube - Out/Under DER RIESE! [SOLO] [NO MODS][/ame]

Remember to THANK and REP Happy
Last edited by PjDaBadMan ; 10-05-2009 at 09:46 PM. Reason: wanted to...

The following 71 users say thank you to PjDaBadMan for this useful post:

Ronye West, 3Dog, 47012007, 8======D----, diiRty_StaChE, aznballer119, Bad-Reputation, bmxboy1, BubbaBBQ_JR, CamelToe, Captain Retard, Chaldo13, chickenwingman, chrisisadude, ChubbyBalboa, ColorfulUnicorn, david54789, DecDeviL, dfrost182, Doctor Stan, dominicanpimp10, Dopey, eastlos187, FuSioNz, Gary-, GK99, Glitcher_UK, GuitarSlash, Hazel, hbnitz, hitmanforlife1, iProxxy, IW_JOSH, jhdm17, JizzOnYour4Head, joeyouwilose, kazbluegreen, kieken, LilP, luceathome, Maloney, matt0602, MOOBS, Mr. God, Mr.Amitoz, Newfie, Nolzad0, waltuO, Darth Saul, PrayForPlagues, PwNeD_, Ravin1337, Sert, ShAdoW_RiDa, streetzballa23, Syn_A7x, tenerifekid, The Situation, The WasteLands, TheLen, toonsoldier, tykmerc, USA007, UsB*Glitcher, Wilisete, x BlaZin, Xdnvr_duh_c00lX, xScreamo!, xSOADx, xWongey-, Zak_Attak
09-14-2009, 08:48 PM #20
Jacobh09
Gym leader
can someone help me ... i can do it every try now but when i get to the top and get stuck then jump up again then fall back down ... any tips on how to get on top from that position
09-14-2009, 09:04 PM #21
Originally posted by Jacobh09 View Post
can someone help me ... i can do it every try now but when i get to the top and get stuck then jump up again then fall back down ... any tips on how to get on top from that position

make sure your doing it with a crawler Happy

Hold down back into the corner when the zombie attacking you.
09-14-2009, 09:25 PM #22
Originally posted by UsB
bro my Sony Vegas wasnt rendering for some reason so it was held back for 5 hours. lol thanks for the thank and nomination though Happy

didn think bout usiing a crawler though, i was trying a giant.
thanks 4 that again.
09-14-2009, 09:34 PM #23
Dopey
NGU :/
Originally posted by luceathome View Post
didn think bout usiing a crawler though, i was trying a giant.
thanks 4 that again.

i like ur term "giant"
i tried it solo and failed lol
then i watched the video again and tried it with another person and failed lol
what happened was when the crawler started attacking us, we both jumped up expecting him to hit us up there. we didnt realize that my partner had to jump out lol
tried one last time and didnt fail :cool:

The following user thanked Dopey for this useful post:

luceathome
09-14-2009, 09:38 PM #24
conker99
I am error
Pj plz add me i dont want to join UsB* But plz add me to play no scopes and that it is conkerrob99
09-14-2009, 09:43 PM #25
mjkuser
OMGNEXTGEN
Dude that is amazing! Thank you so much!
09-14-2009, 09:49 PM #26
When you get out, is there any death barriers or are you free to walk anywhere?
09-14-2009, 09:52 PM #27
Originally posted by DOPEY562 View Post
i like ur term "giant"
i tried it solo and failed lol
then i watched the video again and tried it with another person and failed lol
what happened was when the crawler started attacking us, we both jumped up expecting him to hit us up there. we didnt realize that my partner had to jump out lol
tried one last time and didnt fail :cool:

thats the thing i just realized. they cant lift u up,when inside each other. they walk trough u.
butt i found the solo way.. just trying to get it on film now..
Last edited by luceathome ; 09-14-2009 at 09:55 PM.
09-14-2009, 10:00 PM #28
IIX R a W r IIX
AKA ZOMBIEHUNTER14
... i never get any credt it sucks i sayed to lucathome to try there and it work then pj says its lucathome's place its my place just u did do it......

and thats it im not give any 1 any idea of place any more like shi no numa i was fisrt 1 out no credt
soo called "fish" clan found it its S**T i never get S**t for any thing it FIND!!!!
Last edited by IIX R a W r IIX ; 09-14-2009 at 10:03 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo