09-14-2009, 05:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay here it is guys. Found by the UsB* Glitch Crew. This isnt fake. Enjoy!

---to solve some problems. The pack a punch machine part was found by luceathome but it was with alot of zombies. This one was found with 1 zombies. Just wanted to get that clear.

Thanks, PJ

2 PEOPLE

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq5vbI6EQas"]YouTube - UNDER/OUT of DER RIESE!!!!! [PS3] [NO MODS] (With 1 Zombie)[/ame]

SOLO
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQTWiCLIa0Y"]YouTube - Out/Under DER RIESE! [SOLO] [NO MODS][/ame]

Remember to THANK and REP Happy
Last edited by PjDaBadMan ; 10-05-2009 at 09:46 PM. Reason: wanted to...

The following 71 users say thank you to PjDaBadMan for this useful post:

Ronye West, 3Dog, 47012007, 8======D----, diiRty_StaChE, aznballer119, Bad-Reputation, bmxboy1, BubbaBBQ_JR, CamelToe, Captain Retard, Chaldo13, chickenwingman, chrisisadude, ChubbyBalboa, ColorfulUnicorn, david54789, DecDeviL, dfrost182, Doctor Stan, dominicanpimp10, Dopey, eastlos187, FuSioNz, Gary-, GK99, Glitcher_UK, GuitarSlash, Hazel, hbnitz, hitmanforlife1, iProxxy, IW_JOSH, jhdm17, JizzOnYour4Head, joeyouwilose, kazbluegreen, kieken, LilP, luceathome, Maloney, matt0602, MOOBS, Mr. God, Mr.Amitoz, Newfie, Nolzad0, waltuO, Darth Saul, PrayForPlagues, PwNeD_, Ravin1337, Sert, ShAdoW_RiDa, streetzballa23, Syn_A7x, tenerifekid, The Situation, The WasteLands, TheLen, toonsoldier, tykmerc, USA007, UsB*Glitcher, Wilisete, x BlaZin, Xdnvr_duh_c00lX, xScreamo!, xSOADx, xWongey-, Zak_Attak
09-15-2009, 07:59 PM #47
Meatwad
Meatman
Very nice glitch.
09-15-2009, 09:14 PM #48
Originally posted by SinfulRoad View Post
Very nice glitch.

thank you very much

The following user thanked PjDaBadMan for this useful post:

DieSchnelle_
09-15-2009, 11:20 PM #49
DieSchnelle_
FUSBALLSPEILER
Originally posted by UsB
thank you very much

Damn PJ thats SICK, so many people have thanked you its "RIDICULOUS". I tryed this yesterday got it first try. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
09-15-2009, 11:24 PM #50
Originally posted by Trygaming View Post
Damn PJ thats SICK, so many people have thanked you its "RIDICULOUS". I tryed this yesterday got it first try. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

yea dude! its much easier with der riese but with this one you need to have perfect timing with your friends Smile^
09-16-2009, 03:22 AM #51
littlecarlos
Vault dweller
dude this is ill and its a better video
09-16-2009, 04:04 AM #52
I posted this in here before but I don't think I got an answer...so...
Are there any death barriers to watch out for out/under the map? If so then where?
09-16-2009, 09:05 AM #53
Originally posted by IttyBittyNinja View Post
I posted this in here before but I don't think I got an answer...so...
Are there any death barriers to watch out for out/under the map? If so then where?

if you run to far in one direction then you will fall again and keep falling
09-16-2009, 12:04 PM #54
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
Luceathome also did this with one zombie and not a crawler a giant it was no different then SNN but only thing this time you can die from getting hit. and this method with the crawler and 2 ppl will prolly also work on SNN you can try alot new places with this style even in der riese
09-16-2009, 03:30 PM #55
does this also work on 360

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo