Post: [Patch Subscription Service] Zombieland 2.2 & Jeff's RTD v3.x
11-03-2010, 04:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today I have released Zombieland 2.2 to the people who have purchased my patch.

I have also informed them that they purchased a patch but they instead get a subscription to my work.

Anyone who purchases such a subscription will recieve all future updates to all of my work, this includes Zombieland 2.2, Jeff's RTD 3.x Within the next couple weeks, and all future updates to these patches as well as any other patches I make.

Zombieland 2.2 is the current release for my subscribers. It contains Moving Care packages on most every map, Several bugfixes including a fix for skidrow so its now playable. 6 NEW DLC MAP EDITS, thats right now EVERY map has bunkers and all sorts of neet stuff. the most noticeable are my labyrinth on vacant. and my Strike edits. It also contains several price changes and other bug fixes.

A Subscription to my Services is $35. This will contain all current updates and all future patches I create for MW2 & Black Ops.

Please make Payments to the Email listed within my Paypal verified Button!

Thanks,
Jeff Adkins "The Killer Ninja Coding Monkey"

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jeffadkins51 ; 11-30-2010 at 08:16 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to jeffadkins51 for this useful post:

Codi360, DeAtH_StUnZ, Elementt, GLOCMAN, IRiSe_GodFather, islanda73, mattbettiol, rico4u2day2, w8t4it, xd366
11-03-2010, 09:59 PM #11
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Originally posted by jeffadkins51 View Post
copy pasta patches for cash? wtf does this even mean. i dont copy anything much less spaghetti

what? how can you say something is too true when i cant even decipher what the hell they're saying?

Learn internet talks and come back once you have learned internet talks.

The following 2 users say thank you to juddylovespizza for this useful post:

Manxlad619, Mr.Alfredo
11-03-2010, 10:04 PM #12
Soz if iz trollin Jeff and u haz not learn ma web spx
11-03-2010, 10:39 PM #13
Awesome update Jeff, after having to resort to playing Ghostbusters and Juggernaught Zombies the last week or two for a change up from Zombieland overkill, it feels great getting back to a proper Zombies lobby again.
11-03-2010, 10:51 PM #14
Mr. Aimbot
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Today I have released Zombieland 2.2 to the people who have purchased my patch.

I have also informed them that they purchased a patch but they instead get a subscription to my work.

Anyone who purchases such a subscription will recieve all future updates to all of my work, this includes Zombieland 2.2, Jeff's RTD 3.x Within the next couple weeks, and all future updates to these patches as well as any other patches I make.

Zombieland 2.2 is the current release for my subscribers. It contains Moving Care packages on most every map, Several bugfixes including a fix for skidrow so its now playable. 6 NEW DLC MAP EDITS, thats right now EVERY map has bunkers and all sorts of neet stuff. the most noticeable are my labyrinth on vacant. and my Strike edits. It also contains several price changes and other bug fixes.

A Subscription to my Services is $35. This will contain all current updates and all future patches I create for MW2 & Black Ops.

Thanks,

Off Topic: Do you know how to correctly mod black ops, just wondering cuz i say i thread about you.
PS:I don't want hints lol just want to know..
11-04-2010, 12:23 AM #15
Assassin
Easter Egg!
i love it how the new trolls suddenly come on ngu thinking they are like The Unk0wn and Hunter .

Un0wn and Hunter are the ones that made us aware about modding mw2 , Not these trolls

The following user thanked Assassin for this useful post:

xTrYiPiCz
11-04-2010, 12:29 AM #16
mattbettiol
Internet Marker
F U Leakers

The following 2 users say thank you to mattbettiol for this useful post:

DeAtH_StUnZ, jeffadkins51
11-04-2010, 11:07 AM #17
*SCHAOS*
ILLUMINATUS
Originally posted by bob View Post
i love it how the new trolls suddenly come on ngu thinking they are like The Unk0wn and Hunter .

Un0wn and Hunter are the ones that made us aware about modding mw2 , Not these trolls

"New Trolls" this made me lol... Sounds like a fairly accurate self-description..TROLL :wtf:

Last edited by *SCHAOS* ; 11-04-2010 at 11:15 AM.

The following user thanked *SCHAOS* for this useful post:

IDontbreak
11-04-2010, 03:10 PM #18
BaNk-R0BbeR-
8mm Pistolero
Today I have released Zombieland 2.2 to the people who have purchased my patch.

Thanks,

Last edited by BaNk-R0BbeR- ; 11-04-2010 at 03:18 PM.
11-04-2010, 03:43 PM #19
xzxero
Kush Nugget
so subscribing to your patches will give access to your black OPS patches?
how do you know if it can be modded?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo