Post: [Patch Subscription Service] Zombieland 2.2 & Jeff's RTD v3.x
11-03-2010, 04:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today I have released Zombieland 2.2 to the people who have purchased my patch.

I have also informed them that they purchased a patch but they instead get a subscription to my work.

Anyone who purchases such a subscription will recieve all future updates to all of my work, this includes Zombieland 2.2, Jeff's RTD 3.x Within the next couple weeks, and all future updates to these patches as well as any other patches I make.

Zombieland 2.2 is the current release for my subscribers. It contains Moving Care packages on most every map, Several bugfixes including a fix for skidrow so its now playable. 6 NEW DLC MAP EDITS, thats right now EVERY map has bunkers and all sorts of neet stuff. the most noticeable are my labyrinth on vacant. and my Strike edits. It also contains several price changes and other bug fixes.

A Subscription to my Services is $35. This will contain all current updates and all future patches I create for MW2 & Black Ops.

Please make Payments to the Email listed within my Paypal verified Button!

Thanks,
Jeff Adkins "The Killer Ninja Coding Monkey"

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jeffadkins51 ; 11-30-2010 at 08:16 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to jeffadkins51 for this useful post:

Codi360, DeAtH_StUnZ, Elementt, GLOCMAN, IRiSe_GodFather, islanda73, mattbettiol, rico4u2day2, w8t4it, xd366
11-05-2010, 12:21 AM #29
Originally posted by youngrichard View Post
okay. i don't have a jbps3 anymore so i dont need RTD. i wouldn't play it anyways.. i can't send you the patch cuz then you will know who sent it to me.
BUT, what we can do is, message me and private and i will copy/paste some code that will be in 2.2 and not 2.0.

good work, btw. kbai

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

my rep is 666 lol!

obvious lies, not a very good liar which is strange for a thief.

and 2.2 isnt custom coded to each person. there is no unique identified in it. oh and i know you cant actually paste any of the code b/c you admitted in another thread... i think this was your quote "look it has my name in this patch which shows this is zombieland 2.0 created for ME by JEFFADKINS51 b/c I COULDNT ADD MY NAME THERE" lmao

if you couldnt add your name into the scroll bar then i highly doubt you could decompress 2.2 and paste some of the code. but hey if you're not lying and your 3.41 ps3 really did break, well, karma is a BITCH isnt it you BITCH Happy have a nice day you thieving liar Smile
11-05-2010, 02:35 AM #30
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by jeffadkins51 View Post
obvious lies, not a very good liar which is strange for a thief.

and 2.2 isnt custom coded to each person. there is no unique identified in it. oh and i know you cant actually paste any of the code b/c you admitted in another thread... i think this was your quote "look it has my name in this patch which shows this is zombieland 2.0 created for ME by JEFFADKINS51 b/c I COULDNT ADD MY NAME THERE" lmao

if you couldnt add your name into the scroll bar then i highly doubt you could decompress 2.2 and paste some of the code. but hey if you're not lying and your 3.41 ps3 really did break, well, karma is a BITCH isnt it you BITCH Happy have a nice day you thieving liar Smile

huh? you put it there, not me. half the world is stupid and thinks i created it. that particular day somebody was in the lobby and said "oh look.. thanks. for. playing. zombieland 2.0. created by. dijitalgodz...." and so i just figured that you put it there. i knew that it says it was created by you, just saying that's what half the world thinks. i was actually complimenting you cause i have 100 people a day tell me how cool this game is.

well i haven't played your 2.2 so i wouldn't know! dick.

my ps3 didnt break, wtf? i returned it because i don't need it anymore. i could simply buy a new one if i wanted to play the patches you edited.
11-05-2010, 02:43 AM #31
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by SCHAOS
"New Trolls" this made me lol... Sounds like a fairly accurate self-description..TROLL :wtf:

And yet he still has almost double your post count and almost as much rep as you. And how long have you been here? Around 2 years it looks like.
11-06-2010, 07:16 PM #32
x_MATT
Gym leader
Originally posted by jeffadkins51 View Post
Today I have released Zombieland 2.2 to the people who have purchased my patch.

I have also informed them that they purchased a patch but they instead get a subscription to my work.

Anyone who purchases such a subscription will recieve all future updates to all of my work, this includes Zombieland 2.2, Jeff's RTD 3.x Within the next couple weeks, and all future updates to these patches as well as any other patches I make.

Zombieland 2.2 is the current release for my subscribers. It contains Moving Care packages on most every map, Several bugfixes including a fix for skidrow so its now playable. 6 NEW DLC MAP EDITS, thats right now EVERY map has bunkers and all sorts of neet stuff. the most noticeable are my labyrinth on vacant. and my Strike edits. It also contains several price changes and other bug fixes.

A Subscription to my Services is $35. This will contain all current updates and all future patches I create for MW2 & Black Ops.

Please make Payments to the Email listed within my Paypal verified Button!

Thanks,
Jeff Adkins "The Killer Ninja Coding Monkey"

i would surely subscribe to you if i could host...
great service bro
11-11-2010, 12:25 AM #33
Wrong post
Last edited by islanda73 ; 11-11-2010 at 02:32 PM.
12-22-2010, 02:42 PM #34
The Epic
I wont stop
Can i just do Zombie's for like 15 with the surface?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo