02-20-2011, 08:18 AM #1
sszk420
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); H'ohkay, so.
At my school there are numerous accounts linked together on a server, some for students, some for teachers, and one for "library", I use library 'cause I don't want to try and hack using an account in my name.

Now, the library account has no permissions whatsoever. So, I want to create a new user in cmd, admin myself, and download answer keys, or mess with the teachers, or whatever. But anyway, when I created a new text document, and did command.com and saved it as CMD.BAT (with and without capitals), and even converted the .bat to .exe with no luck. Any ideas, guys? (Computers running on XP)
02-20-2011, 08:22 AM #2
Try Using The Notepad Technique Because Most Schools Block The CMD Way...

True Story

------------------------------

All You Got To Do Is Just Write What Ever You Go To Write In Notepad...

Then At Top Right Put Save As Put The Anything at the end put .bat

& On The Bottom Select *All Files*

Then Save To Desktop ( Remember To Delete So Teachers Won't Fin The Computer You Used)
Last edited by Lil_Speedy_Locs ; 02-20-2011 at 08:26 AM.
02-24-2011, 12:31 AM #3
Originally posted by sszk420 View Post
H'ohkay, so.
At my school there are numerous accounts linked together on a server, some for students, some for teachers, and one for "library", I use library 'cause I don't want to try and hack using an account in my name.

Now, the library account has no permissions whatsoever. So, I want to create a new user in cmd, admin myself, and download answer keys, or mess with the teachers, or whatever. But anyway, when I created a new text document, and did command.com and saved it as CMD.BAT (with and without capitals), and even converted the .bat to .exe with no luck. Any ideas, guys? (Computers running on XP)

What happens when you try to execute the batch file?
02-24-2011, 04:51 PM #4
sszk420
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by rishay87 View Post
What happens when you try to execute the batch file?

cmd comes up reading:
ERROR- Command is blocked by the administrator of this system. :pedo:

The following user thanked sszk420 for this useful post:

lamb-tika-scope
02-24-2011, 08:12 PM #5
Sn0wb0arder245
Bounty hunter
go to note pad and type in command.com and save as a .bat file with what ever name you want but select all files. and when you wont be able to use most comands i have tried a lot and most dont work like, shutdown -i doesnt work and you cant create new accounts or give yourself admin cause you need an admin account to do that.
02-28-2011, 08:52 PM #6
Pills
Batman
cmd comes up reading:
ERROR- Command is blocked by the administrator of this system. :pedo:

Same thing happens here. Is there any way to get around this?
03-01-2011, 01:59 AM #7
sszk420
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Pills View Post
Same thing happens here. Is there any way to get around this?

My friends are going to try a surplus of methods tomorrow, I put on a backup tool, a keylogger, and a bunch of useful cmd strings onto a flash drive, along with an RAT. Hopefully they get administrative privelages on the network, I'll post results tomorrow. :carling:

-sk
03-02-2011, 02:59 AM #8
Pills
Batman
My friends are going to try a surplus of methods tomorrow, I put on a backup tool, a keylogger, and a bunch of useful cmd strings onto a flash drive, along with an RAT. Hopefully they get administrative privelages on the network, I'll post results tomorrow. :carling:

-sk

Any luck? Claps
03-02-2011, 09:07 AM #9
H'ohkay, so.

Try see if powershell is installed on the system.

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

Ive just made a CMD.exe ill post it in hacking/coding section
03-04-2011, 12:18 PM #10
sszk420
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Pills View Post
Any luck? Claps

Nope -.-

Originally posted by TheUberFail View Post
Try see if powershell is installed on the system.

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

Ive just made a CMD.exe ill post it in hacking/coding section

Thanks, homeboy :black:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo