02-20-2011, 08:18 AM #1
sszk420
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); H'ohkay, so.
At my school there are numerous accounts linked together on a server, some for students, some for teachers, and one for "library", I use library 'cause I don't want to try and hack using an account in my name.

Now, the library account has no permissions whatsoever. So, I want to create a new user in cmd, admin myself, and download answer keys, or mess with the teachers, or whatever. But anyway, when I created a new text document, and did command.com and saved it as CMD.BAT (with and without capitals), and even converted the .bat to .exe with no luck. Any ideas, guys? (Computers running on XP)
03-05-2011, 10:55 PM #11
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
You must login or register to view this content. << Pretty much gaurenteed to work! Smile

Originally posted by sszk420 View Post
H'ohkay, so.
At my school there are numerous accounts linked together on a server, some for students, some for teachers, and one for "library", I use library 'cause I don't want to try and hack using an account in my name.

Now, the library account has no permissions whatsoever. So, I want to create a new user in cmd, admin myself, and download answer keys, or mess with the teachers, or whatever. But anyway, when I created a new text document, and did command.com and saved it as CMD.BAT (with and without capitals), and even converted the .bat to .exe with no luck. Any ideas, guys? (Computers running on XP)

The following user thanked <Jimbo> for this useful post:

sszk420
03-08-2011, 11:26 PM #12
David.
Do a barrel roll!
Hi,

I've got here a link to the source code of a replica of CMD coded in Visual Basic 6. I found it on Source Code Planet and it is not my coding work. I would have compiled the source but I just recently formatted my PC so I couldn't. Once compiled the software will require .NET Framework to be installed on the computer you are running it. If you have VB6 at school, open up the project and hit the button that looks like a play button.

You must login or register to view this content.
03-10-2011, 01:46 AM #13
Pills
Batman
Originally posted by TheUberFail View Post
Try see if powershell is installed on the system.

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

Ive just made a CMD.exe ill post it in hacking/coding section

And with CMD.exe we'll be able to open up the CMD even if its blocked on the school's computer?
03-10-2011, 07:01 PM #14
Originally posted by Pills View Post
And with CMD.exe we'll be able to open up the CMD even if its blocked on the school's computer?

no it does not open CMD, it is a custom CMD, so it handles user input and trys to execute the command, which the execution it self might be blocked. But some schools/systems only block the usage of cmd.exe and not the raw system commands them selfs. :hitman:
03-10-2011, 09:43 PM #15
Pills
Batman
Originally posted by TheUberFail View Post
no it does not open CMD, it is a custom CMD, so it handles user input and trys to execute the command, which the execution it self might be blocked. But some schools/systems only block the usage of cmd.exe and not the raw system commands them selfs. :hitman:

Ok, that explains a lot. Smile I'm going to try this tomorrow. :p
03-11-2011, 01:08 AM #16
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
Sweet yea i was wondering too they won't let me save batch files so i was like pissed Not Happy or Sad
03-13-2011, 04:59 PM #17
-Bane-
Bane Does Work. Like Me.
Originally posted by sszk420 View Post
My friends are going to try a surplus of methods tomorrow, I put on a backup tool, a keylogger, and a bunch of useful cmd strings onto a flash drive, along with an RAT. Hopefully they get administrative privelages on the network, I'll post results tomorrow. :carling:

-sk

try the hosts file in sys32, cause on my computers i can get into windows and system 32 for some reason.
but i messed with the hosts and i have all access
noone has noticed yet, but im going to get in trouble.
ill probably change it back tomorrow if im not already caught.
but i had access to all teachers, accounts, attendance, grades and such,
but everything had a weird extension, so i backed them up, idk what to do with them as of now, the ext. is: .SRF
i think its student record file.
not sure though
03-15-2011, 05:53 AM #18
sszk420
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by D33Z3L View Post
try the hosts file in sys32, cause on my computers i can get into windows and system 32 for some reason.
but i messed with the hosts and i have all access
noone has noticed yet, but im going to get in trouble.
ill probably change it back tomorrow if im not already caught.
but i had access to all teachers, accounts, attendance, grades and such,
but everything had a weird extension, so i backed them up, idk what to do with them as of now, the ext. is: .SRF
i think its student record file.
not sure though

Hope this helps, my aryan brother.
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo