04-14-2010, 07:08 PM #1
Vanitas
Retired
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Why would someone be so much of a (excuse my language) dick to hack someone to get their Social Security number, bank info, etc. Are they really that stupid? They could be caught and sent to jail. And I would be majorly pissed if someone did that to me.
04-15-2010, 12:29 AM #11
Vanitas
Retired
Yes you are completely right. Most of the time they are just trying to f*** with you, other times to steal your stuff. Ahh this reminds me of the time I got my main PSN account stolen from a guy on this site, haha.
04-18-2010, 09:59 AM #12
Well, iv'e noticed the main reason people get hacked these days are for;
1). Money 2). Revenge

Money could be; Hacked paypals, bank details sold on to next person, Accounts (RuneScape, Rapidshare, MU, eBay + alot more).

Revenge is worse in my opinion, all the above can be recovered. When you've ran the worst .bat in history and it changes all .lnk into .txt files, Then you're screwing Smile
04-22-2010, 12:00 AM #13
here's my name!
Climbing up the ladder
bordem, thatz y i do
givez me somthin to do
04-28-2010, 07:59 PM #14
I personall think that it is the thrill of hacking, even if it wasn't a melicous hack think of their self confidence at the end of it. And if they fail? its pushes them harder, however that can push the boundry to where they want to hack websites to gain private information....
04-29-2010, 09:26 PM #15
///M
GTghost
I actually have hacked some people, but not like credit cards or personal info. I just RAT them, steal passwords, ect. Whenever I get an account with a CC linked to it, I just ignore that shit.

Do it for fun.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo