01-29-2010, 07:57 PM #1
SniperScope
PS3CoDFailures
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Last year something happened to my PC and now it doesn't let me log on. When I start up my PC everything looks normal, then the "Windows" loading bar comes up and after that it usually takes me to the login/password screen, but ever since something went wrong it just takes me to a black screen. I've left the black screen on for a while to see if it changes, but it doesn't. I've tried doing the system recovery thing but that just takes me to a blue screen and it doesn't change, no writing or anything comes up. It all started when the PC was about to do an update when i was shutting it down. I was tired and switched it off before the update finished.
So I was just wondering if anyone knows what happened to my PC or if anyone has a solution to fix it.

Thanks.
01-31-2010, 01:34 PM #11
Originally posted by SniperScope View Post
Windows Vista.

There is no Hope for you Mate Eek
02-02-2010, 02:52 PM #12
SniperScope
PS3CoDFailures
Originally posted by bibbster94 View Post
so have you got any further with it...

I couldn't get your way to work, so I looked up on google and finally found a possible fix. Apparently quite a few people have had the same problem. I have to download and burn a recovery file to a disc and start up the PC, I hope it works. Smile
Last edited by SniperScope ; 02-04-2010 at 01:11 AM.
02-02-2010, 05:01 PM #13
that was my next step i was going to get you to try the ways that you just do by yourself first :P Smile

make sure you download the correct recovery disk !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo