08-30-2011, 01:52 AM #1
Default Avatar
x iJB x
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 10 Windows Shortcuts You Never Knew
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: Alphas Buttcheek // 30/08/2011

Windows: A widely used well known operating system, with plenty of applications, games, hardware and more. Oh, and shortcuts.

You might thing you know the shortcuts of Windows. Control-Alt-Delete is one. So is Control-Shift-Escape. But there are plently more, such as these:

Windows Key + L

Locks your computer quickly! Great if you need to go out the room but have a nosy sibling.

Shift + Delete

Use this on any file and you'll permanently delete it - no recycle bin, no nothing. Gone!

Alt + F6

Multiple windows open? Don't worry. This shortcut spreads them out for you so you can find what you're looking for.

Shift + Control + N

Gotta make a new folder? But don't want to spend all that time right clicking? Press this and it'll make you a new folder.

Windows Key + M

Millions of Windows open but need to find your desktop? Press this and head back there right away by minimizing all open windows to the taskbar.

Windows Key + Space Bar

Need to view your desktop but not access it? Use this and make all open windows transparent.

Windows Key + Shift + Left Arrow or Right Arrow

If you have a dual-monitor setup, then you can use this to send windows to and from monitors.

Windows Key + Number

If you have apps pinned to the taskbar, you can use this to quickly open them.

Windows Key + T

Browse your open apps on the taskbar quickly, and hit enter on the one you want to open.

Windows Key + (+/-)

Quickly zoom in or out of the screen using Magnifier.

The following 20 users say thank you to x iJB x for this useful post:

Adam West, Anthony, Assassin, Bama205, BuffaloBooker, Camaro, dela_tiges12, GoonerSam, Hondarydr, ILuZzONz, J_MAN, jakerad95, Laney, LEzStarz, Lucy Pinder, Mr Grumpy, Mr. Bean, Rokiz, uyi, xMo

The following 2 users groaned at x iJB x for this awful post:

Gaia, NJN
08-30-2011, 09:03 PM #29
Oh wow lmao i dident even know some of these, i find the windows button+m very helpful for me :happycry:
08-31-2011, 05:19 AM #30
chead
Haxor!
aw u for got Alt + Tab + Shift + F7 to launch the dooms day program
09-17-2011, 09:54 PM #31
knew them all.
09-18-2011, 10:50 PM #32
isoBlueGu
Bounty hunter
knew 1 of them!
lol, thanks!
09-18-2011, 10:53 PM #33
Forgive
[MOVE]I am a independent black woman. [/MOVE]
I shalt call h4x...no but i only knew like 4 of them.but nywayz YESHHH Pr0n is now ez to watch !!!!!jk(naw im for realz)
09-19-2011, 08:55 PM #34
LegenD
Proxze
Sorry but I know all of these already aha Smile
09-20-2011, 04:12 AM #35
Bounty hunter
Cool lol I'll give it a try now
09-21-2011, 12:00 PM #36
leeneedshelp
Bounty hunter
I knew those.
09-23-2011, 09:22 PM #37