12-09-2014, 02:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i was playing destiny(3 month) on ps3.
yesterday i played raid and some bounties everything was fine.
but today i tried to connect on destiny servers and boom the message''not so fast this account hase been banned''
I DIDNT USE THE CHEAT.NO MODS.NO UNLIMITED SHIT(i heat the cheat anyway)
and i dont have the black ghost
im a the only one who have been banned?
'sorry bad english'
EDIT:You must login or register to view this content.
put the banned account on the feedback post so they can fix it
Last edited by detroyes ; 12-09-2014 at 03:22 PM.
12-12-2014, 08:53 PM #47
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Mr.
Some modems require a few hours. I know because I tried once before a long time ago for some other game and contacted my ISP and said for about half a day. I thought...fuck that, I'll stay as I am.

It has nothing to do with the modem, it is how long your ISP's DCHP server leases the IP. Some modem/routers will show the lease renewal time for the WAN side, the LAN side is settable but irrelevant. If you can see you WAN side lease then you can disconnect just before it expires and reconnect after it expired. You can force a renewal if your router supports it to change IP's without even disconnecting.

But due to the customer to IP ratios of many ISPs tracking a user by IP is pointless, it is too simple to change and once changed they would start tracking the wrong person. It's fine for short term tracking but for long term needed for banning it's useless.
12-12-2014, 11:31 PM #48
JesseBropez
Little One
Anyone who needs a console id add me on skype: ObliterationHF
12-13-2014, 08:49 AM #49
ok. we are banned. solutions men...
id change?
ip change?
i ve tried new account and nothing.
12-13-2014, 08:53 AM #50
firstly. i got banned and i believe its intrusion shell. i had season pass all dlc and blacksmith shader. i use sen enabler by nathan r9 because you can spoof idps psid and mac. i did all three then installed as per above. installed compatibility packs etc. i think safest to delete history. enable ofw(disable syscalls). and then run game THEN sign in to psn from game. I'm not sure tho whether the 1.08 fix for 4.21 has modified the eboot and whether demonware will detect that or not. i think ideally one should update as normal on psn version so it needs a licence. then get a rap for main executable and reactpsn it to activate instead of using the fixed eboot?? thoughts? also run 4.65 or 4.66 cfw. darknets good. i could be wrong but wouldn't using a modified eboot fix be risky without antiban on demonware???
12-14-2014, 07:53 AM #51
I got banned after playing 2 days when the dlc was released, I was doing a weekly heroic and then the game disconnected me and I tried connecting again then it told me that I was banned. I am on a cfw ps3 on 4.46 Rebug CEX. I never modded Destiny whatsoever I enjoyed the game very much to mod it, I am pretty sure thy can detect a tampered console/firmware. I had never installed the expansion pass as a .pkg file or any other downloadable product.
12-15-2014, 07:11 PM #52
as i corectly understand we must use psnpatch or something like that)
12-16-2014, 04:40 AM #53
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by 27 View Post
I got banned after playing 2 days when the dlc was released, I was doing a weekly heroic and then the game disconnected me and I tried connecting again then it told me that I was banned. I am on a cfw ps3 on 4.46 Rebug CEX. I never modded Destiny whatsoever I enjoyed the game very much to mod it, I am pretty sure thy can detect a tampered console/firmware. I had never installed the expansion pass as a .pkg file or any other downloadable product.

The weekly heroic required the expansion, so you did install it although you stated you did not or you were not playing the weekly heroic, which is it? Maybe you just don't know what you have installed and in that case I suggest you reinstall so that you do know.
02-10-2015, 05:36 PM #54
I copied the game from my mates disk and it's been fine for the past couple of weeks

I use psn patch and click on 'spoof PSID, CID & disable CFW' and I'm fine.

I tested if PSN Patch actually makes a difference and I only get banned as soon as I use a Mod Tool for Destiny.
Last edited by PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA ; 02-10-2015 at 05:39 PM.
02-10-2015, 05:41 PM #55
Originally posted by darknick73 View Post
ok. we are banned. solutions men...
id change?
ip change?
i ve tried new account and nothing.

After I got banned I waited a week and switched of my Wireless Router for about 5-10minutes and ten turned it back on. Then I signed into my other account and it worked.

I didn't change PSID or CID.
IP address changes when your wireless router is off.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo