Post: Playstation - Gifting items from the catalog if anyone wants anything? :)
03-27-2014, 05:41 PM #1
xOH-
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I currently have 42,112 FCC available to spend in FIFA 14, if anyone would like anything gifted out of the catalog then quote me. I only play FUT so I don't spend the FCC at all but any coins/players would be appreciated. I am level 80 so I can gifted the majority of things except the bicycle kick trait.

Quote me if you want anything Smile

The following 4 users say thank you to xOH- for this useful post:

AbsolutVodka, I_AM_BOON_BASHE, MedioHazard, Ypex
03-28-2014, 01:11 AM #2
Originally posted by xOH
I currently have 42,112 FCC available to spend in FIFA 14, if anyone would like anything gifted out of the catalog then quote me. I only play FUT so I don't spend the FCC at all but any coins/players would be appreciated. I am level 80 so I can gifted the majority of things except the bicycle kick trait.

hello I need all the items from level 43 to your level, I'm playing PS4 so I don't know if you can gift them to me... My PSN is: AzazelDestro ( capital A and D). I'm at level 27. Thank you.
03-28-2014, 10:02 AM #3
MedioHazard
Are you high?
Originally posted by xOH
I currently have 42,112 FCC available to spend in FIFA 14, if anyone would like anything gifted out of the catalog then quote me. I only play FUT so I don't spend the FCC at all but any coins/players would be appreciated. I am level 80 so I can gifted the majority of things except the bicycle kick trait.

Can you please gift me a few 99 contacts? Smile
psn: uzairk09
03-28-2014, 02:23 PM #4
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by xOH

ps3 i want fut 1000coins per match for like 5 or 10 matches whatever it says my psn is PhilipaNN_ PLEASE!!
03-29-2014, 09:01 PM #5
xOH-
Gym leader
Originally posted by MedioHazard View Post
Can you please gift me a few 99 contacts? Smile
psn: uzairk09

I gifted you 2 99 contracts Smile

The following user thanked xOH- for this useful post:

MedioHazard
03-29-2014, 09:03 PM #6
xOH-
Gym leader
Originally posted by AzazelDestro View Post
hello I need all the items from level 43 to your level, I'm playing PS4 so I don't know if you can gift them to me... My PSN is: AzazelDestro ( capital A and D). I'm at level 27. Thank you.

It says your inbox is full and I cant send you a gift?
03-29-2014, 09:57 PM #7
ngilroy
Pokémon enthusiast
Originally posted by xOH

Any chance I can be gifted the calm down goal celebration? It would be good to get back at the shh-er's on UT!
My PSN is 'ngilroy'. (Message me and we can talk a player / coins in return, thanks!)
03-31-2014, 01:20 PM #8
xOH-
Gym leader
Originally posted by d4vidluiz View Post
Any chance I can be gifted the calm down goal celebration? It would be good to get back at the shh-er's on UT!
My PSN is 'ngilroy'. (Message me and we can talk a player / coins in return, thanks!)

When you accept my friend request I will send you the celebration. Whatever you can donate would be appreciated Smile Anything else you want?
04-01-2014, 01:40 AM #9
Would you be able to send me some of the online pro clubs accomplishments or maybe a celebration :P im only level 50 tears
04-02-2014, 01:14 PM #10
I_AM_BOON_BASHE
TH3_GODF4TH3R
Originally posted by xOH

Anything for my Online pro please!

PSN: I_AM_BOON_BASHER

Thanked and repped Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo