Post: Playstation - Gifting items from the catalog if anyone wants anything? :)
03-27-2014, 05:41 PM #1
xOH-
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I currently have 42,112 FCC available to spend in FIFA 14, if anyone would like anything gifted out of the catalog then quote me. I only play FUT so I don't spend the FCC at all but any coins/players would be appreciated. I am level 80 so I can gifted the majority of things except the bicycle kick trait.

Quote me if you want anything Smile

The following 4 users say thank you to xOH- for this useful post:

AbsolutVodka, I_AM_BOON_BASHE, MedioHazard, Ypex
04-02-2014, 09:04 PM #11
xOH-
Gym leader
Originally posted by BASHE View Post
Anything for my Online pro please!

PSN: I_AM_BOON_BASHER

Thanked and repped Smile

Once you accept me I'll send you a few things Smile
04-02-2014, 09:05 PM #12
xOH-
Gym leader
Originally posted by xbucko13x View Post
Would you be able to send me some of the online pro clubs accomplishments or maybe a celebration :P im only level 50 tears

Add me on psn & I'll send you a few things Smile
04-02-2014, 09:06 PM #13
xOH-
Gym leader
Still have plenty more credits if anyone wants anything... Players or FUT coins appreciated if anyone I've helped wants to donate Smile saving for bale!
04-04-2014, 12:34 PM #14
Ypex
Gym leader
Hi,
Could you please give me the FUT change club name? i made a mistake when i created mine :(
PSN: Ypex

Originally posted by xOH
I currently have 42,112 FCC available to spend in FIFA 14, if anyone would like anything gifted out of the catalog then quote me. I only play FUT so I don't spend the FCC at all but any coins/players would be appreciated. I am level 80 so I can gifted the majority of things except the bicycle kick trait.

04-04-2014, 01:31 PM #15
xOH-
Gym leader
Originally posted by Ypex View Post
Hi,
Could you please give me the FUT change club name? i made a mistake when i created mine :(
PSN: Ypex

Accept my request and I'll gift you it.. Any players or coins would be appreciated while I save for Bale Smile
04-04-2014, 01:33 PM #16
Ypex
Gym leader
accepted.
btw i play on ps4 does that matter?

Originally posted by xOH
Accept my request and I'll gift you it.. Any players or coins would be appreciated while I save for Bale Smile
Last edited by Ypex ; 04-04-2014 at 01:36 PM.
04-04-2014, 03:41 PM #17
xOH-
Gym leader
Originally posted by Ypex View Post
accepted.
btw i play on ps4 does that matter?

No don't think so. I'm just going to work here but I'll send it when I get home tonight Smile
04-10-2014, 11:36 AM #18
xOH-
Gym leader
Still plenty of FCC left if anyone wants anything from the catalog!
04-10-2014, 03:25 PM #19
Originally posted by xOH
I currently have 42,112 FCC available to spend in FIFA 14, if anyone would like anything gifted out of the catalog then quote me. I only play FUT so I don't spend the FCC at all but any coins/players would be appreciated. I am level 80 so I can gifted the majority of things except the bicycle kick trait.

Hi, thanks very much for doing this for us ! :p
If you still have some F.C.C to spend I'd be really happy to get some fut coins bonuses, like getting more fut coins for some matches and things like that, only for fut coins Smile
If it's possible for you add my PSN : wil199620
Thanks a lot for helping NGU community like this :muck:
Ps: Also if you have player contract +99 thing (for FUT again), I'm very interested in it too :p
Last edited by wil9620 ; 04-10-2014 at 03:55 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo