10-30-2011, 12:54 AM #1
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tamper Data is all the rage at the moment, so I thought I would make this thread clearing up what is potentially possible using it.

Buying hidden packs - Yes[/u]

Obviously we have seen that we can do this. The reason tamper data works with this is because you are inputting that you want to buy a certain pack that is already integrated into the game. Because of this, we can use tamper data to get these packs.

Duplicating players - No![/u]

I am sorry to inform you of this, but this is most definitely not possible. For a start, I will explain that on Fifa 11 some guy figured out all of this Player ID shiz that people are trying to decipher at the moment, and he even managed to go as far as to make a team of IF Messis. However, try and move them to the trade pile or play with them - no chance. All this data is stored in the FUT database, so there is no way we can change that. I have tried every method of duplication and it is not possible unfortunately.

Putting players up for 150 BIN - Yes[/u]

This is perfectly acceptable as a better way than using cheat engine, once again because you are inputting[/u] the value yourself, so this can be changed.

Buying IF Ronaldo for 200 Buy it now - No![/u]

Again, all the information to do with auctions is stored on the database, so if you try and input a value under what it is put up for, the database thinks you are bidding underneath the current bid, and explains that another user bid above you (even though they haven't)

If you have any other ideas for what could be possible, post them below and I will try and help see if they are possible or not.

Hope this thread helped :y:

The following 7 users say thank you to Sharpie for this useful post:

D.R.U.G.S., elim, gilleken5, koolmadrid, Mr. Bean, xMo
10-30-2011, 01:01 AM #2
elim
Space Ninja
very helpful sharpie. just hope main accounts wont get banned
10-30-2011, 01:16 AM #3
koolmadrid
I defeated!
thanks for the info Smile
10-30-2011, 01:23 AM #4
xMo
League Champion
Originally posted by Sharpie View Post
Tamper Data is all the rage at the moment, so I thought I would make this thread clearing up what is potentially possible using it.

Obviously we have seen that we can do this. The reason tamper data works with this is because you are inputting that you want to buy a certain pack that is already integrated into the game. Because of this, we can use tamper data to get these packs.

I am sorry to inform you of this, but this is most definitely not possible. For a start, I will explain that on Fifa 11 some guy figured out all of this Player ID shiz that people are trying to decipher at the moment, and he even managed to go as far as to make a team of IF Messis. However, try and move them to the trade pile or play with them - no chance. All this data is stored in the FUT database, so there is no way we can change that. I have tried every method of duplication and it is not possible unfortunately.

This is perfectly acceptable as a better way than using cheat engine, once again because you are inputting[/u] the value yourself, so this can be changed.

Again, all the information to do with auctions is stored on the database, so if you try and input a value under what it is put up for, the database thinks you are bidding underneath the current bid, and explains that another user bid above you (even though they haven't)

If you have any other ideas for what could be possible, post them below and I will try and help see if they are possible or not.

nice thread... i thanked you

i dont understand this part 'Putting players up for 150 BIN - Yes'
could explain please a little more? and what is the meaning on BIN

thanks
10-30-2011, 01:25 AM #5
DeAtH_StUnZ
YT - AchievementsForLife
Originally posted by xMo View Post
nice thread... i thanked you

i dont understand this part 'Putting players up for 150 BIN - Yes'
could explain please a little more? and what is the meaning on BIN

thanks

BIN is buy it now. Usually you can't put a player up for 150 BIN minimum.

The following user thanked DeAtH_StUnZ for this useful post:

xMo
10-30-2011, 01:25 AM #6
can you insert what players you want in the pack ? i found out a few players id's but no succes yet
10-30-2011, 01:29 AM #7
xMo
League Champion
Originally posted by Sharpie View Post
Tamper Data is all the rage at the moment, so I thought I would make this thread clearing up what is potentially possible using it.

do you know any good ways to eran players or coins with the method?
10-30-2011, 02:00 AM #8
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
Originally posted by Noonan90 View Post
can you insert what players you want in the pack ? i found out a few players id's but no succes yet

unfortunately not.. this can only be decided by the database

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

Originally posted by xMo View Post
do you know any good ways to eran players or coins with the method?

Best is use code 910 for 3k gold premium pack... then discard all until you get lucky :p
10-30-2011, 07:46 AM #9
D.R.U.G.S.
Pokemon Trainer
I prefer not even trying to Duplicate, as of yesterday i tryed and lost my Player. It just dissapeard!
10-30-2011, 05:17 PM #10
Very helpful, thank you sharpie! :happycry:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo