04-30-2013, 11:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So Chinchanpu is selling this glitch for 50k coins. After purchasing this glitch from him, I felt I was conned and there’s nothing new about this glitch. Your suspicions are correct it does use a lag switch!

Please follow the following steps.

1. Download Net Tools 5.
2. Open Net Tools and 5 and locate ‘UDP Flooder’.
3. Replace the IP in UDP Flooder to 27.27.27.27
4. If you have a fast internet connection set the speed to 9 or 10. If you have a slower connection then set to 5 or 6.
5. Now launch Fifa and go into online season. It doesn’t matter if you are host or not, will work for both.
6. Score a goal against your opponent.
7. Once you have scored start the UDP Flooder. This will lag the game and eventually lag the game out. (Players freeze).
8. You will have a popup window appear on your tv saying ‘connection lost to your opponent’. As soon as this popup window appears, press stop on the udp flooder. (Do this straight away).
9. You will be taken back to the season menu and be awarded the win. If you are losing, you can still use this method and you will not gain a loss or a win.

Important notes to remember:
a) You must have a wired connection from your pc to your router.
b) You must be wireless on your console.

That’s basically is the glitch which is already well known. This will also work in online tournaments. Not worth 50k is it!!!

I would appreciate a thumbs up if I helped you all out. This is a forum and we should not be charging for this information for personal gain but to help our fellow gamers out.

The following 19 users say thank you to Bmo7-HD for this useful post:

a7meDz, berhem, Cobra-_-Eyes, Cooler, eaglechamp, Hmoob_Mods, houwapeace, iamdadutchpride, liban828, LucasBara, Mr cake man, Myenooshah, Phrenzy, RobinVanPersie, SayBz, Steven3657, UnTaMeD-KiD, Womanizer, Zoomity
09-08-2013, 11:58 AM #47
Does this still work, anybody? And can you possibly do it with a wireless laptop connection?
09-08-2013, 12:26 PM #48
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
what does this glitch do?
09-10-2013, 02:00 AM #49
still works but pointless. just get better at the game
09-28-2013, 11:22 AM #50
Salmaniac7
Pokemon Trainer
I just tried this glitch, but i did it from my laptop wirelessly, Everytime I lag my game out, it takes me back to the main menu and I get no win? Whenever i'm losing, and do it.. I always get the loss??

Does this glitch even work still?
10-01-2013, 06:39 PM #51
dakou1
Haxor!
Yup still works fine for me and tbh its an effective way to make coins im in Division 1 and i win the title twice a day making 30k coins in a week thats over 200k lol also i dont even play as much could make way more ...
10-05-2013, 12:59 AM #52
CloneZZ
Save Point
worked in the last days but today it seems like they "patched" it ?
11-13-2013, 11:05 PM #53
i become no more coins when i use the glitch in the last league 1 game or last tournament game, is he fixed?
11-14-2013, 10:03 PM #54
annern
Hurah!
Or just ddos them? stare
11-14-2013, 11:39 PM #55
sr50
̿̿̿ ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●Winky Winky
It worked for me for a couple of matches but now I can't get any coins anymore ... After every mach I earn 0 coins :/ Anyone an idea how to fix this problem? :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo