07-12-2011, 04:27 PM #1
LegendLahori
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As title says im selling coins

200k for 10 pounds
400k for 15 pounds
800k for 20 pounds

PM Me if intrested

PS3 ONLY

PEOPLE ABUSING ME FOR SCAM, WHEN I NEVER HAVE DONE THAT Not Happy or Sad SOLD PLENTY OF COINS LATELY TO BIGFUDGE ASK HIM URSELF! PM ME IF INTRESTED
Last edited by LegendLahori ; 07-12-2011 at 05:19 PM.

The following 2 users groaned at LegendLahori for this awful post:

ciunas, Vanilla Face xD
07-12-2011, 04:53 PM #11
ciunas
Insert User Title Here
Originally posted by LegendLahori View Post
Yup im a scammer 399 rep just got there :p

Rep proves nothing people can change.
07-12-2011, 04:55 PM #12
Originally posted by sh View Post

haha **** him , LegendLahori is no legend and hes just a dirty little scammer

The following 2 users say thank you to Vanilla Face xD for this useful post:

ciunas, dill1259

The following user groaned Vanilla Face xD for this awful post:

LegendLahori
07-12-2011, 04:59 PM #13
LegendLahori
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by sh View Post

Yeah people can change. I hope you can to, get a life, or get some friends.......

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by georget1996 View Post
looooool "Do you GOT friends" you grammar is poor

Ehh u stupid? thats why u are born in 96. I know its you, but i wright u idiot! like got, is gt, **** is fck.. Stupid
Last edited by LegendLahori ; 07-12-2011 at 05:03 PM.
07-12-2011, 05:04 PM #14
Yeah people can change. I hope you can to, get a life, or get some friends.......

im his friend, how do you know if he has no life or friends? your a little prick sitting there thinking your big behind a keyboard , your a scammer and cant admit it, now shhh and come back when you are prepared to talk properly without getting pissed off when someone points out whats true

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Ehh u stupid? thats why u are born in 96. I know its you, but i wright u idiot! like got, is gt, **** is fck.. Stupid

wtf are you on about? thats makes you sound more of a dumb **** , im 15 and i have better grammar then you , can you speak english next time please
07-12-2011, 05:06 PM #15
LegendLahori
Who’s Jim Erased?
im his friend, how do you know if he has no life or friends? your a little prick sitting there thinking your big behind a keyboard , your a scammer and cant admit it, now shhh and come back when you are prepared to talk properly without getting pissed off when someone points out whats true

Please get a life. Not even real friend. u are just happy because u got a virtual friend! GTFO! ive been on NGU longer then u so GTFO i am bigger then u anyway. U a little 96 born dickhead

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

wtf are you on about? thats makes you sound more of a dumb **** , im 15 and i have better grammar then you , can you speak english next time please

Do i live in england? ofcourse u got better grammer. You are 15 with no brain... I dont live in england!
07-12-2011, 05:09 PM #16
Please get a life. Not even real friend. u are just happy because u got a virtual friend! GTFO! ive been on NGU longer then u so GTFO i am bigger then u anyway. U a little 96 born dickhead

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Do i live in england? ofcourse u got better grammer. You are 15 with no brain... I dont live in england!

you've been on this site longer and ive made more friends then you and i can be trusted , you have been on this site for 2 years and your getting excited about getting 399 rep,/facepalm
07-12-2011, 05:12 PM #17
LegendLahori
Who’s Jim Erased?
you've been on this site longer and ive made more friends then you and i can be trusted , you have been on this site for 2 years and your getting excited about getting 399 rep,/facepalm

Ehh i dont add virtual friends u know.. i got plenty of request why would i add people i dont know. You are some guy that gets exited for having 600 + friends on facebook, when u dont even know 2 of them in real life :p
07-12-2011, 05:14 PM #18
Ehh i dont add virtual friends u know.. i got plenty of request why would i add people i dont know. You are some guy that gets exited for having 600 + friends on facebook, when u dont even know 2 of them in real life :p

"i dont add virtual friends" hmm so why were you begging me to add you a couple weeks ago? :L , and when have i ever spoken about facebook? just stop talking no one likes you
07-12-2011, 05:16 PM #19
LegendLahori
Who’s Jim Erased?
"i dont add virtual friends" hmm so why were you begging me to add you a couple weeks ago? :L , and when have i ever spoken about facebook? just stop talking no one likes you

that was sure on ps3 :p i dont add on NGU Not Happy or Sad Nobody likes me? how u know? u know me IRL? wanna see my friends? come to Norway then

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo