07-12-2011, 04:27 PM #1
LegendLahori
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As title says im selling coins

200k for 10 pounds
400k for 15 pounds
800k for 20 pounds

PM Me if intrested

PS3 ONLY

PEOPLE ABUSING ME FOR SCAM, WHEN I NEVER HAVE DONE THAT Not Happy or Sad SOLD PLENTY OF COINS LATELY TO BIGFUDGE ASK HIM URSELF! PM ME IF INTRESTED
Last edited by LegendLahori ; 07-12-2011 at 05:19 PM.

The following 2 users groaned at LegendLahori for this awful post:

ciunas, Vanilla Face xD
07-12-2011, 07:01 PM #29
Originally posted by LegendLahori View Post
dont know ! leave the thread.

So you can't explain how your coins came to be in your possession, please just don't ever return. Thanks.
07-12-2011, 07:03 PM #30
LegendLahori
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by WALRUS View Post
So you can't explain how your coins came to be in your possession, please just don't ever return. Thanks.

Did i ever scam u? No why the F''' u in my thread. I got a mod in this now so lets see how it works.
07-12-2011, 07:05 PM #31
A Mod in what? How what works - your attempts to scam? And earlier in the thread you said about a Bot? A quick Google search shows that you are looking to buy one for a price of $30. To me, that indicates you don't have a bot. Better luck next time Smile
07-12-2011, 07:06 PM #32
LegendLahori
Who’s Jim Erased?
A Mod in what? How what works - your attempts to scam? And earlier in the thread you said about a Bot? A quick Google search shows that you are looking to buy one for a price of $30. To me, that indicates you don't have a bot. Better luck next time Smile

When is that posted? it was from there i bought! Can u plz GTFO?????????
07-12-2011, 07:10 PM #33
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
As title says im selling coins

200k for 10 pounds
400k for 15 pounds
800k for 20 pounds

PM Me if intrested

PS3 ONLY

PEOPLE ABUSING ME FOR SCAM, WHEN I NEVER HAVE DONE THAT Not Happy or Sad SOLD PLENTY OF COINS LATELY TO BIGFUDGE ASK HIM URSELF! PM ME IF INTRESTED

Please put proof of the coins with your NextGenUpdate Profile next to it. Failure to do so will result in this thread being closed.

Also the flaming stops now.

The following user thanked Reaper for this useful post:

ciunas
07-12-2011, 07:14 PM #34
When is that posted? it was from there i bought! Can u plz GTFO?????????

It was posted here You must login or register to view this content.
You clearly do not have the bot, provide proof of this bot working and your so called '100,000,000' coins and then we shall continue talking, thanks Smile
07-12-2011, 07:15 PM #35
LegendLahori
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Reaper View Post
Please put proof of the coins with your NextGenUpdate Profile next to it. Failure to do so will result in this thread being closed.

Also the flaming stops now.

You only gonna talk to me? seriously? they interfering in my thread without intresting in buying it! Ive done it before why the F'''' i need to show proof? none of the other threads showed proof?

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

It was posted here You must login or register to view this content.
You clearly do not have the bot, provide proof of this bot working and your so called '100,000,000' coins and then we shall continue talking, thanks Smile

Wrong site! Posted on Freelance.com this is some fake shitt who stole it
07-12-2011, 07:17 PM #36
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
You only gonna talk to me? seriously? they interfering in my thread without intresting in buying it! Ive done it before why the F'''' i need to show proof? none of the other threads showed proof?

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Wrong site! Posted on Freelance.com this is some fake shitt who stole it

I have looked at your other scamming attempt sorry I mean other thread and It has come down to you posting proof pictures in this thread and failure to do so will result in this thread being closed. Also you will be kept on watch since you did attempt to scam.

The following user thanked Reaper for this useful post:

A-SCARED-WALRUS
07-12-2011, 07:18 PM #37
ciunas
Insert User Title Here
Google search "Fifa 11 Ultimate Team Auto Buyer By LegendLahori"

It will come up on multiple sites and if you have the coins you can end all the doubt right now with a simple screenshot.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo