10-09-2011, 01:20 PM #1
CrazzyDexter407
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You need to have the special edition or ultimate edition of fifa for this to work.

First make around ten emails on a site like yahoo or mail.com. Either write down all the emails and pass words or make them easy to remember. What I do is make one called [email][email protected][/email] for example and then the next would be [email][email protected][/email] then [email][email protected][/email] etc. And make all the passwords the same.

Next go on your main account and put up 10 bronze cards at high buy nows and make sure there all the same buy now.

Then sign out your main account and create a new profile and join xbl. Use one of the emails you created. Go through all the options that come up until you get to the dashboard.

Next start fifa 12 and wait for it to load go through all the start-up options till you get to ea sign up. When it asks you for the email you want for your ea account use the email and pass you use to sign into your main account i.e. the email and pass you use for the web app. If done currently a message should come up saying something like ‘we have successfully linked your ea account’ or something along those lines.

Now start up ultimate team and open your free starter pack and go through to the main menu on UT. There should be a red 3 or 4 next to store to show your free packs. Open the packs in the store and keep any good players and discard the rest you should have 4-8k and some decent players once you’ve done this.

Finally go to auction search and search for one of the bronze players on your main account. Trade offer the coins and players. Delete the club and sign out. Repeat from step 3. Once you’ve placed all your trade offers go back on your main account and except them.

If done quickly you can do 1 every 5 mins or so. Even if you get no one good in your packs you should still get around 70k.

NOTE: You don’t have to delete the club, but each time you do this your connecting a ea persona to your account so if you have 40 persona all with UT accounts it could confuse the servers so I do it just incase and this was copy and pasted. :lol:

NOT MY VIDEO:
Last edited by CrazzyDexter407 ; 10-09-2011 at 09:00 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to CrazzyDexter407 for this useful post:

amir7863, AyeeLG, Caspa, cmms07, DEREKTROTTER, GoonerSam, Joseph, Mr. Bean, xMo
10-10-2011, 06:52 AM #83
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
dw guys, this will be patched soon... there's a video on youtube /facepalm
10-10-2011, 07:11 AM #84
xMo
League Champion
Originally posted by pedopenguin View Post
yes, ive made 120k so far.

Edit: Opened up 80 packs. Best card was pepe Gaspkay: :fu:

yh i earned 140k
best is higauin inform
10-10-2011, 07:55 AM #85
xfear-Und3ad
Bounty hunter
sadddd it actually worked. thanx
10-10-2011, 08:51 AM #86
DeAtH_StUnZ
YT - AchievementsForLife
Nvm...

Last edited by DeAtH_StUnZ ; 10-12-2011 at 11:52 AM.
10-10-2011, 10:02 AM #87
gilleken5
Gym leader
This trick is amazing Awesome face
I just got Bent in 4-1-2-1-2 formation in one of those packs Happy
He goes for about 20K
10-10-2011, 10:26 AM #88
CrazzyDexter407
I’m too L33T
Come to realize it now the market is really going to be messed up with people trying to make profits of what they got for free Awesome face
10-10-2011, 11:56 AM #89
Is anyone sending the coins to their main account? Its not a good idea just saying. Try sending it to like a friends accounts to reclaim after the patch.
10-10-2011, 11:57 AM #90
Andrew!
The /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ◕ lives!
That's how I do my emails.
10-10-2011, 12:48 PM #91
BigFudge
Vault dweller
quick tip you dont have to create the emails on ps3 it just accepts anything with an @ lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo