10-09-2011, 01:20 PM #1
CrazzyDexter407
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You need to have the special edition or ultimate edition of fifa for this to work.

First make around ten emails on a site like yahoo or mail.com. Either write down all the emails and pass words or make them easy to remember. What I do is make one called [email][email protected][/email] for example and then the next would be [email][email protected][/email] then [email][email protected][/email] etc. And make all the passwords the same.

Next go on your main account and put up 10 bronze cards at high buy nows and make sure there all the same buy now.

Then sign out your main account and create a new profile and join xbl. Use one of the emails you created. Go through all the options that come up until you get to the dashboard.

Next start fifa 12 and wait for it to load go through all the start-up options till you get to ea sign up. When it asks you for the email you want for your ea account use the email and pass you use to sign into your main account i.e. the email and pass you use for the web app. If done currently a message should come up saying something like ‘we have successfully linked your ea account’ or something along those lines.

Now start up ultimate team and open your free starter pack and go through to the main menu on UT. There should be a red 3 or 4 next to store to show your free packs. Open the packs in the store and keep any good players and discard the rest you should have 4-8k and some decent players once you’ve done this.

Finally go to auction search and search for one of the bronze players on your main account. Trade offer the coins and players. Delete the club and sign out. Repeat from step 3. Once you’ve placed all your trade offers go back on your main account and except them.

If done quickly you can do 1 every 5 mins or so. Even if you get no one good in your packs you should still get around 70k.

NOTE: You don’t have to delete the club, but each time you do this your connecting a ea persona to your account so if you have 40 persona all with UT accounts it could confuse the servers so I do it just incase and this was copy and pasted. :lol:

NOT MY VIDEO:
Last edited by CrazzyDexter407 ; 10-09-2011 at 09:00 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to CrazzyDexter407 for this useful post:

amir7863, AyeeLG, Caspa, cmms07, DEREKTROTTER, GoonerSam, Joseph, Mr. Bean, xMo
10-09-2011, 05:35 PM #20
CrazzyDexter407
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by GoonerSam View Post
phew, thought it was just me... Lets hope they give us an extra day 'ayee Winky Winky

extra day for what? lol
10-09-2011, 05:36 PM #21
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by CrazzyDexter407 View Post
extra day for what? lol

extra day to get the free packs Happy
10-09-2011, 05:43 PM #22
amir7863
Little One
OK i'm back in business lol
10-09-2011, 05:45 PM #23
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by amir7863 View Post
OK i'm back in business lol

Is it working for you?

Also for everyone - does the account have to be completely new, or can it be previously used?

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Originally posted by CrazzyDexter407 View Post
You need to have the special edition or ultimate edition of fifa for this to work.

First make around ten emails on a site like yahoo or mail.com. Either write down all the emails and pass words or make them easy to remember. What I do is make one called [email][email protected][/email] for example and then the next would be [email][email protected][/email] then [email][email protected][/email] etc. And make all the passwords the same.

Next go on your main account and put up 10 bronze cards at high buy nows and make sure there all the same buy now.

Then sign out your main account and create a new profile and join xbl. Use one of the emails you created. Go through all the options that come up until you get to the dashboard.

Next start fifa 12 and wait for it to load go through all the start-up options till you get to ea sign up. When it asks you for the email you want for your ea account use the email and pass you use to sign into your main account i.e. the email and pass you use for the web app. If done currently a message should come up saying something like ‘we have successfully linked your ea account’ or something along those lines.

Now start up ultimate team and open your free starter pack and go through to the main menu on UT. There should be a red 3 or 4 next to store to show your free packs. Open the packs in the store and keep any good players and discard the rest you should have 4-8k and some decent players once you’ve done this.

Finally go to auction search and search for one of the bronze players on your main account. Trade offer the coins and players. Delete the club and sign out. Repeat from step 3. Once you’ve placed all your trade offers go back on your main account and except them.

If done quickly you can do 1 every 5 mins or so. Even if you get no one good in your packs you should still get around 70k.

NOTE: You don’t have to delete the club, but each time you do this your connecting a ea persona to your account so if you have 40 persona all with UT accounts it could confuse the servers so I do it just incase and this was copy and pasted. :lol:

If it's not too much to ask, make a video for all the noobs out there (namely me) :(

Does the account have to be fresh, or can it be previously used?
10-09-2011, 05:47 PM #24
amir7863
Little One
Yup working for me
10-09-2011, 05:48 PM #25
flamer
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by GoonerSam View Post

If it's not too much to ask, make a video for all the noobs out there (namely me) :(

Does the account have to be fresh, or can it be previously used?

New account, because you need to put your EA account user and pass the first time you log in.

Pd. Does anyone do this more than 6 times?

If is not clear, please quote me and i'll try to explain better.
10-09-2011, 05:49 PM #26
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Just done it, works Smile
10-09-2011, 05:51 PM #27
Caspa
Retired Mod
Think I've done this 6 times now, I'm on 56,000, from pure discards and a few 1-2k sales. That's enough for tonight, it gets very boring.
10-09-2011, 05:59 PM #28
Ea wont ban you for this will they?
If you had a family with about 5 people who played fifa and had there own GT, using the same EA email address, it would mean we wont get banned because how are they suppose to know that we might be doing this glitch ? Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo