10-18-2012, 12:23 PM #1
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I had 200,000 coins saved up on UT and decided to spend them all, in the hopes I'd make my money back. Of course, the best players I'd get from all my packs would be Adebayor and Khedira! Is it even possible to have shittier luck than me? That was something like 20+ packs in a row :cry:

I think I may have given up on UT now :(

And before any of you say that I should have spent it on players, well I wanted to try it on packs :p
11-27-2012, 07:49 AM #38
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by iiReFuZee View Post
Just bought 4600 FiFa Points and my best players I got are, Pepe, Balotelli, Torres and some players worth 5k.. lol my luck not bad on FiFa 13.. :P

Lucky you dude! I actually got Aguero about 3 days ago, but that was only because it was happy hour, otherwise my luck is shit :(
11-27-2012, 10:36 PM #39
I spent 200k on packs and the best i got was gomez - I know how u feel
then the next day i got hazard out of my season ticket pack
12-10-2012, 09:42 PM #40
Lt_Larry
Space Ninja
Holy flying fuck, I just got an IF Marchisio and Schweinsteiger in the same freaking pack. I'll go 20+ packs without getting as much as a shiny player, and then get that! Holy christ
12-11-2012, 05:22 AM #41
i know that feel bro , i wasted 20 euros and like 300k coins and best thing i got was ashley cole only worth 20k and robinho around 13k , i have the shitiest luck ever :( now im running out of coins and fifa points , everytime i got 7500 coins i open a pack and hope i get a beast player for like 50k or 100k !
12-13-2012, 01:14 AM #42
Munzta
Keeper
bought 1 pack got Nasri !
Bought 20$ fifa points -> De Rossi and another 10k player
bought 20$ fifa points -> Thiago Silva !!
12-13-2012, 06:11 AM #43
Pimp
Rustler Of Jimmies
Originally posted by RiDa View Post
So I had 200,000 coins saved up on UT and decided to spend them all, in the hopes I'd make my money back. Of course, the best players I'd get from all my packs would be Adebayor and Khedira! Is it even possible to have shittier luck than me? That was something like 20+ packs in a row :cry:

And before any of you say that I should have spent it on players, well I wanted to try it on packs :p

Hi shadow,

I know you're not really asking why you are getting shitty players but their is a reason for it. I don't believe packs are just "random". I had a strange experience back in Fifa 12 where i was opening packs quickly and if you played 12 the last pack was the jumbo 15k and happy hour started i got a David Villa (he was worth 50k in when i got him) out of a 25k pack. It had to have been literally the first pack opened in happy hour. Moreover, i don't know if its just me but back in 12 when the 99 messi was out i got mascherano, Villa, Pique , etc. I feel that if its a TOTW that is dominant on La liga players you will get la liga players. Don't worry in January a lot of people will be on the same boat as you when TOTY comes out; i recommend you start over Smile.

*EDIT*
I also believe that i got better backs at the start than now, this can be because EA wants to have players on the market/ $$$$.

The following user thanked Pimp for this useful post:

ShAdoW_RiDa
12-16-2012, 07:51 AM #44
Defeat
What is a User Title?
Originally posted by Munzta View Post
bought 1 pack got Nasri !
Bought 20$ fifa points -> De Rossi and another 10k player
bought 20$ fifa points -> Thiago Silva !!

You are so lucky man. I spent 500k coins on packs during the week Messi had an IF. The best player I got out of all those packs was Puyol lol. Give me some of your luck Happy
12-18-2012, 06:58 AM #45
Originally posted by RiDa View Post
So I had 200,000 coins saved up on UT and decided to spend them all, in the hopes I'd make my money back. Of course, the best players I'd get from all my packs would be Adebayor and Khedira! Is it even possible to have shittier luck than me? That was something like 20+ packs in a row :cry:

I've opened much much more and I have never gotten a player over 82 rating, like seriously F**K this man atleast $100 on fifa points and all my coins ever, no one...

so yeah this is worse luck...
12-18-2012, 08:57 PM #46
ive opened 200k worth of packs and I got Hazard, Kompany, Gomez, Higuain, Evra, Hernandez, ferdinand, marchisio, vidal and el ghannassy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo