12-20-2010, 08:48 PM #1
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I was thinking, I will do anything to try and get everyone their presents for any members

As its almost CHRISTMAS

I just feel that all of our dedicated and new members deserve anything, So, for the next 5 days, Request, demand, ask, whatever

I will be taking requests for GFX (although i'm not very good), serial keys, game download links, program download links, advice, help, CnC, funny pictures, anything to make your christmas better Smile

I only ask one thing from you Winky Winky

Make sure to quote or PM

So I Know who to do.

I will do all requests that are posted before christmas day.

Happy

Start requesting everyone and have a F****** MERRY CHRISTMAS}

Pacman is also handing out freebies :P : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by duderly ; 12-22-2010 at 04:14 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to duderly for this useful post:

ꜛ  , AgentKing-Botz, Bomb789, brookboy98, Charleyzard, MikeOxBig, cookies420, davirus_, Febreze, Grumpy, GuitarSlash, HitMarkerHeaven, homseyS, Kylee., lilquoc, Luke, markinatorz, Mr. Star, Mr.Kane, nandos678, Pauly, Pimp, RaichuHD, RB20DEVIL, Shieldsy, tcwyw, TheBryant, toppdogg93, Tory Lanez, Whore
12-20-2010, 08:49 PM #2
Default Avatar
Cammy
Originally posted by duderly View Post
Well I was thinking, I will do anything to try and get everyone their presents for any members

As its almost CHRISTMAS

I just feel that all of our dedicated and new members deserve anything, So, for the next 5 days, Request, demand, ask, whatever

I will be taking requests for GFX (although i'm not very good), serial keys, game download links, program download links, advice, help, CnC, funny pictures, anything to make your christmas better Smile

Make sure to quote or PM

So I Know who to do.

Happy

Start requesting everyone and have a F****** MERRY CHRISTMAS

Very nice of you man :love: Could you get me Advanced system care pro Smile
12-20-2010, 08:53 PM #3
Tory Lanez
On bail right now
Il have vbux pls
Well I was thinking, I will do anything to try and get everyone their presents for any members

As its almost CHRISTMAS

Make sure to quote or PM

So I Know who to do.

Happy

12-20-2010, 08:55 PM #4
Default Avatar
Cammy
Originally posted by Nathanx View Post
Il have vbux pls

To be honest, That's not even funny Eek Did you even read the thread?
12-20-2010, 08:56 PM #5
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
Originally posted by Nathanx View Post
Il have vbux pls

Clever move my friend Winky Winky

But as you did not specify how much ;P

Touche
12-20-2010, 08:57 PM #6
Mr.Kane
Greatness

As its almost CHRISTMAS

Make sure to quote or PM

So I Know who to do.

Happy

Very kind of you, I can't seem to think of anything right now but have +5 rep. Can I PM you some time or quote this message again when I think of something? I'll drop by some more rep on another post since I thanked post and didn't +rep.
12-20-2010, 08:58 PM #7
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
Originally posted by Mr.KANE View Post
Very kind of you, I can't seem to think of anything right now but have +5 rep. Can I PM you some time or quote this message again when I think of something? I'll drop by some more rep on another post since I thanked post and didn't +rep.

Of course, Pm me whenever you feel ready or think of anything Smile

have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year Smile

The following user thanked duderly for this useful post:

Mr.Kane
12-20-2010, 08:59 PM #8
Goldberg1
Vault dweller

As its almost CHRISTMAS

Make sure to quote or PM

So I Know who to do.

Happy

Can you try and get me a premium Rapidshare account? If you find anything please PM me instead of posting it here lol, thanks in advance.Smile
12-20-2010, 09:02 PM #9
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
Originally posted by Goldberg View Post
Can you try and get me a premium Rapidshare account? If you find anything please PM me instead of posting it here lol, thanks in advance.Smile

Mate, It is extremely hard to get you one of these as they are rare to find and when you do get lucky the pass is changed, I'll keep you notified Winky Winky

if there is anything i can get you in the meantime then tell me.

Merry christmas and a happy new year Smile
12-20-2010, 09:02 PM #10
Default Avatar
Cammy
Originally posted by Goldberg View Post

You should get premium, There are a few in there Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo