12-20-2010, 08:48 PM #1
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I was thinking, I will do anything to try and get everyone their presents for any members

As its almost CHRISTMAS

I just feel that all of our dedicated and new members deserve anything, So, for the next 5 days, Request, demand, ask, whatever

I will be taking requests for GFX (although i'm not very good), serial keys, game download links, program download links, advice, help, CnC, funny pictures, anything to make your christmas better Smile

I only ask one thing from you Winky Winky

Make sure to quote or PM

So I Know who to do.

I will do all requests that are posted before christmas day.

Happy

Start requesting everyone and have a F****** MERRY CHRISTMAS}

Pacman is also handing out freebies :P : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by duderly ; 12-22-2010 at 04:14 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to duderly for this useful post:

ꜛ  , AgentKing-Botz, Bomb789, brookboy98, Charleyzard, MikeOxBig, cookies420, davirus_, Febreze, Grumpy, GuitarSlash, HitMarkerHeaven, homseyS, Kylee., lilquoc, Luke, markinatorz, Mr. Star, Mr.Kane, nandos678, Pauly, Pimp, RaichuHD, RB20DEVIL, Shieldsy, tcwyw, TheBryant, toppdogg93, Tory Lanez, Whore
12-20-2010, 09:14 PM #20
Hey could u get megan fox to wrap her self up in a bow and stand on my doorstep naked

ill bee a good little boy for the rest of my life if you can Happy
12-20-2010, 09:17 PM #21
PSN TeCa-ToWn
Nothern KillaFornia 209
+rep as you dont want nothing ,this is what christmas is about giving not reviving
12-20-2010, 09:24 PM #22
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
Originally posted by Cammmmy View Post
Your a legend mate Winky Winky I would rep you but "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." I'll hit you with +35 tomorrow Smile

Thanks man, Just thought i'd get everyone into the christmas spirit Smile

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by CaliforniaEagle View Post
+rep as you dont want nothing ,this is what christmas is about giving not reviving

Thank you very much, Glad people are seeing the point Smile

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by Facebook
Hey could u get megan fox to wrap her self up in a bow and stand on my doorstep naked

ill bee a good little boy for the rest of my life if you can Happy

I'll do my best my friend but she's a bit busy this time of the year Winky Winky

What else would you like ;P ?
12-20-2010, 09:30 PM #23
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
Hey I don't really care exactly what you get me but I'm getting a iMac for Christmas so I'm going to need some programs for it for example things like Photoshop CS5, After Affects CS5, Camstasia Studio, Google Earth Pro, The best Mac video editor you can find. Just things like that sorry if thats too much but I'm going to need some programs that I use on my PC for my Mac, got some rep coming your way Winky Winky. If you don't find all of them thats fine but I really want Photoshop CS5 and a video editor, thanks.
12-20-2010, 09:43 PM #24
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
Originally posted by IIxRKLFLxII View Post
ok that sounds fair Smile

Hope you like it Smile

Sorry it's not too good but im no pro :L

You must login or register to view this content.

Code:

[IMG]https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg196/applelord225/Sig-made-for-matey-bloke.gif[/IMG]
12-20-2010, 10:11 PM #25
Originally posted by duderly View Post
Hope you like it Smile

Sorry it's not too good but im no pro :L

You must login or register to view this content.

Code:

[IMG]https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg196/applelord225/Sig-made-for-matey-bloke.gif[/IMG]

I +repped you because you are being like so nice to the community so thank you. Winky Winky I havent thought of what I wanted, so can I come back? :wub:
12-20-2010, 10:17 PM #26
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
I +repped you because you are being like so nice to the community so thank you. Winky Winky I havent thought of what I wanted, so can I come back? :wub:

Always welcome back mate Smile
Tell me what you want as soon as you want it Winky Winky

Merry christmas and a happy new year Smile
12-20-2010, 10:20 PM #27
Originally posted by duderly View Post
Always welcome back mate Smile
Tell me what you want as soon as you want it Winky Winky

Merry christmas and a happy new year Smile

Thank You. You just made my day. :wub: :love:
12-20-2010, 10:20 PM #28
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky