12-24-2010, 06:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

I am in the process of coding another bot. I appreciate all that have bought/received a bot, and to all those that have this one, im gonna send you the new one free, PM me if you have one of these from me, and you wil get the upgrade. Winky Winky

I have to go to the damn doctor because my eyes are ****ing up on me from what he says "sleep deprivation". 36 hours yesterday and 12 hours today, thats hard on a teenager bro. I feel like a middle aged man right now. But this weekend you all will have it. :sleep:

The 4 People I owe
1. Nathanx
2. skillz369
3. Inferno_Ace
4. NGA Juzzy

Hello NGU. I have started to get into software, programming, and hacks so I recently had a thread, where you guys request ANY software and I would get it for you as practice for myself. Well the main thing requested was a Youtube Bot. So, I decided to make a shop specifically for that. I have two types of bots:

Youtube Mass Account Creator this is just for making Youtube Accounts, like around 20-120

and

All Purpose Youtube Bot this one has everything you would need for Youtube. Subs, Views, Comments, Likes, Favorites, Mass Account Creator, and more.. IT HAS EVERYTHING!

I will accept: Vbux ONLY IF ITS A GOOD AMOUNT because the software is worth $200, Paypal, and even Trades. I have no specific prices, so YOU make the Offers

Also, If you buy the Everything Bot, I added a guide on how to make Money with it. Winky Winky

Merry Christmas, and I hope to help you with all your Youtube Needs! Happy
Ill only accept Good Amount of Vbux but if not Paypal or Trades Only.
Last edited by Alpha ; 12-31-2010 at 06:02 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Alpha for this useful post:

BlogsterReviews, MikeOxBig, CRaZyY, Dope., Jiraiya, Justin, Tory Lanez
12-24-2010, 06:51 AM #2
skillz369
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGU. I have started to get into software, programming, and hacks so I recently had a thread, where you guys request ANY software and I would get it for you as practice for myself. Well the main thing requested was a Youtube Bot. So, I decided to make a shop specifically for that. I have to types of bots:

Youtube Mass Account Creator this is just for making Youtube Accounts, like around 20-120

and

All Purpose Youtube Bot this one has everything you would need for Youtube.

I will accept: Vbux, Paypal, and even Trades. I have no specific prices, so YOU make the Offers

will it make subscribers and give views
12-24-2010, 06:52 AM #3
Originally posted by skillz369 View Post
will it make subscribers and give views

Yes it will Smile

The following user thanked Alpha for this useful post:

Tory Lanez
12-24-2010, 06:53 AM #4
italianboss
☆Level 1 Trustworthy☆
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGU. I have started to get into software, programming, and hacks so I recently had a thread, where you guys request ANY software and I would get it for you as practice for myself. Well the main thing requested was a Youtube Bot. So, I decided to make a shop specifically for that. I have to types of bots:

and

All Purpose Youtube Bot this one has everything you would need for Youtube.

I will accept: Vbux, Paypal, and even Trades. I have no specific prices, so YOU make the Offers

how much is the bot
12-24-2010, 06:56 AM #5
skillz369
< ^ > < ^ >
Yes it will Smile

can i take it for a test drive? lol :P
Last edited by skillz369 ; 12-24-2010 at 07:01 AM.
12-24-2010, 07:01 AM #6
Originally posted by italianboss View Post
how much is the bot

You offer me. I sold one today for the first time, the guy went INSANE. ill have him post here, his name is Illuzions I think. Winky Winky
12-24-2010, 07:02 AM #7
skillz369
< ^ > < ^ >
You offer me. I sold one today for the first time, the guy went INSANE. ill have him post here, his name is Illuzions I think. Winky Winky

100k ?
12-24-2010, 07:03 AM #8
can i take it for a test drive? lol :P

Uhh, ill have to think about it, but most likely no, because then you could scam me.
12-24-2010, 07:04 AM #9
skillz369
< ^ > < ^ >
Uhh, ill have to think about it, but most likely no, because then you could scam me.

so how about my offer?
12-24-2010, 07:06 AM #10
100k ?

NO LOL Sorry. The guy bought it today for 500k, im willing to go lower, and it doesnt have to be Vbux, but not that low because I opened a shop with this bot a few months ago, and got $75 and 3mil Vbux from it, but I wanted to pass it along and share the wealth, because its christmas dude you could open a shop with this and I also included a guide on how to make money with it in the package, once Illuzions posts you'll see. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo