12-24-2010, 06:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

I am in the process of coding another bot. I appreciate all that have bought/received a bot, and to all those that have this one, im gonna send you the new one free, PM me if you have one of these from me, and you wil get the upgrade. Winky Winky

I have to go to the damn doctor because my eyes are ****ing up on me from what he says "sleep deprivation". 36 hours yesterday and 12 hours today, thats hard on a teenager bro. I feel like a middle aged man right now. But this weekend you all will have it. :sleep:

The 4 People I owe
1. Nathanx
2. skillz369
3. Inferno_Ace
4. NGA Juzzy

Hello NGU. I have started to get into software, programming, and hacks so I recently had a thread, where you guys request ANY software and I would get it for you as practice for myself. Well the main thing requested was a Youtube Bot. So, I decided to make a shop specifically for that. I have two types of bots:

Youtube Mass Account Creator this is just for making Youtube Accounts, like around 20-120

and

All Purpose Youtube Bot this one has everything you would need for Youtube. Subs, Views, Comments, Likes, Favorites, Mass Account Creator, and more.. IT HAS EVERYTHING!

I will accept: Vbux ONLY IF ITS A GOOD AMOUNT because the software is worth $200, Paypal, and even Trades. I have no specific prices, so YOU make the Offers

Also, If you buy the Everything Bot, I added a guide on how to make Money with it. Winky Winky

Merry Christmas, and I hope to help you with all your Youtube Needs! Happy
Ill only accept Good Amount of Vbux but if not Paypal or Trades Only.
Last edited by Alpha ; 12-31-2010 at 06:02 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Alpha for this useful post:

BlogsterReviews, MikeOxBig, CRaZyY, Dope., Jiraiya, Justin, Tory Lanez
01-02-2011, 04:00 AM #281
Originally posted by CRaZyY View Post
I love how you say You coded this when it's just tube toolbox...you fail /facepalm ... You didnt even create this bud! This is tube toolbox ... You didnt crack it either some other guy did... You take so much credit for well... SHIT

DUDE did you actually reading the first post lol You fail. Go back to the intro. I said I was testing this tube thingy out TAKING coding FROM it, not PUTTING coding in it. READ before you post useless stuff. Moron. /facepalm

The following user thanked Alpha for this useful post:

TheSouthpaw
01-02-2011, 03:16 PM #282
.Nik
Level Trustworthy 3!
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
Alrighty, ill send link then you can pay. I will help you to some extent, but some you'll have to learn on ur own Winky Winky

Can i buy for 500k vbux?
01-02-2011, 03:22 PM #283
Originally posted by toughniko31HD View Post
Can i buy for 500k vbux?

Its not finished yet, ive been very busy. I have a project for school thats worth 70% of my grade, so it will be done soon.
01-02-2011, 09:20 PM #284
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
400k vbux i need subs and views
01-03-2011, 12:52 AM #285
Originally posted by chugs View Post
400k vbux i need subs and views

Youve scammed me in the past out of 1 Million Vbux, do you REALLY expect for me to even consider you? No Thanks, I dont like to deal with those sort of people. I also was told that you have recently scammed someone else, and they dont know how to dispute so you got lucky. Well ill get to the point.. What im leading to is GTFO.
01-04-2011, 07:34 AM #286
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
Its not finished yet, ive been very busy. I have a project for school thats worth 70% of my grade, so it will be done soon.

I know u havn't finished it yet but can u please quote me when you are ready to send them out? Thanks

The following user thanked Justin for this useful post:

Alpha
01-07-2011, 12:28 AM #287
Bro, I think i've been waiting long enough to get it, when will I get it?

The following user thanked Inferno_Ace for this useful post:

skillz369
01-07-2011, 12:29 AM #288
A week since you said youve got our udpate nearly ready.
And is that a scammer badge I see?
01-11-2011, 11:03 PM #289
skillz369
< ^ > < ^ >
You must login or register to view this content.

I am in the process of coding another bot. I appreciate all that have bought/received a bot, and to all those that have this one, im gonna send you the new one free, PM me if you have one of these from me, and you wil get the upgrade. Winky Winky

I have to go to the damn doctor because my eyes are ****ing up on me from what he says "sleep deprivation". 36 hours yesterday and 12 hours today, thats hard on a teenager bro. I feel like a middle aged man right now. But this weekend you all will have it. :sleep:

The 4 People I owe
1. Nathanx
2. skillz369
3. Inferno_Ace
4. NGA Juzzy

Hello NGU. I have started to get into software, programming, and hacks so I recently had a thread, where you guys request ANY software and I would get it for you as practice for myself. Well the main thing requested was a Youtube Bot. So, I decided to make a shop specifically for that. I have two types of bots:

Youtube Mass Account Creator this is just for making Youtube Accounts, like around 20-120

and

All Purpose Youtube Bot this one has everything you would need for Youtube. Subs, Views, Comments, Likes, Favorites, Mass Account Creator, and more.. IT HAS EVERYTHING!

I will accept: Vbux ONLY IF ITS A GOOD AMOUNT because the software is worth $200, Paypal, and even Trades. I have no specific prices, so YOU make the Offers

Also, If you buy the Everything Bot, I added a guide on how to make Money with it. Winky Winky

Merry Christmas, and I hope to help you with all your Youtube Needs! Happy
Ill only accept Good Amount of Vbux but if not Paypal or Trades Only.

what happen you said we will have it like 2 weeks ago

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo