06-21-2013, 04:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title says it all,this method does not involve any blackhat activity,it is whitehat.With this method i made about 600$ .Price for this method is 90$,no vouch copies will be given because this is a secret method.It takes about 10 minutes to get a code.Price is not negotiable,the proof of this working is that I am selling those codes at the moment.Money will be sent by paypal as a gift.This method can be done worldwide but codes work only in US

The following 13 users groaned at Neal Caffrey for this awful post:

ARVINLOCOx, Cesei, Mythusala, Egg_Shen, Immaculate., Jino, Kagami Taiga, Meatwad, SataQ, SeanVII, UPTOWN, KFC, Xanadu
06-21-2013, 04:20 AM #2
Hugs
Gym leader
Originally posted by Neal
Price for this method is 90$

Without any verification? Good luck.
06-21-2013, 04:25 AM #3
Cesei
Banned
lier! Bet there all cracked accounts
06-21-2013, 07:17 AM #4
Originally posted by CEZ View Post

Exactly. Tats some bullshit trying to steal NGU's money.
06-21-2013, 03:46 PM #5
Originally posted by Hugs View Post
Without any verification? Good luck.

Originally posted by CEZ View Post

Originally posted by Naruto. View Post
Exactly. Tats some bullshit trying to steal NGU's money.

First of all,those are codes,not accounts.
Second I have been here for almost 3 years.I am not trying to scam anybody or take anybodys money.
Third I am a respected member of this community and the fact that I SELL CODES for Netflix is a very good proof that this actualy works.Before trying to destroy someones thread just think.Stop throwing bullshit at me.
Thanks,
Neal Caffrey
06-21-2013, 04:49 PM #6
Hugs
Gym leader
Second I have been here for almost 3 years.I am not trying to scam anybody or take anybodys money.

Never implied you were a scammer. Just giving a thought that you are the only one who has tested this so obviously you'd confirm this works. What if someone buys it for $90 and it doesn't work for them?

I'd suggest getting a Mod to verify this method.

The following user thanked Hugs for this useful post:

Relevant Is God
06-21-2013, 09:24 PM #7
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by Hugs View Post
Never implied you were a scammer. Just giving a thought that you are the only one who has tested this so obviously you'd confirm this works. What if someone buys it for $90 and it doesn't work for them?

I'd suggest getting a Mod to verify this method.

$90 for your method and you don't give one bit of detail for it yeah good one. Nobody just hands out money like that you won't even pay for this service your self if you was an customer.
06-21-2013, 09:27 PM #8
FunnyFunkyCow
You talkin to me?
Just saying, I trust that completely. I've bought multiple codes off him and they've all worked completely fine, and there's no way he just gets them... Either way, just saying... I'd trust him (and I'd buy, but don't have cash I can currently use) :P
06-21-2013, 10:07 PM #9
SataQ
Space Ninja
First pics, then believe.
06-21-2013, 10:31 PM #10
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Second I have been here for almost 3 years

Doesn't mean shit.

Give vouch and I'll throw my respected status on this site up in the air if I deem legit.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

Mythusala

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo