Post: █★GHOST★█★Ask Your Questions Here!★█★Ask Anything!★█★Fast Responses!★█★It's Free!★█
05-05-2014, 03:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I've seen lots of threads of people asking questions and etc although it might be answered and solved if someone got the same program later they might not find the answer so you guys can ask your questions here. I will mostly answer them as I'm familiar with modding etc. It can be questions about CEX,DEX,Tools,CFWs,Banning, anything so yeah I'll be here. Also quote me so I won't forget.

The following 3 users groaned at lil_dre for this awful post:

br0wniiez, coreconfusion, wajdi9
05-06-2014, 12:56 PM #2
wajdi9
Space Ninja
Originally posted by dre View Post
Hey I've seen lots of threads of people asking questions and etc although it might be answered and solved if someone got the same program later they might not find the answer so you guys can ask your questions here. I will mostly answer them as I'm familiar with modding etc. It can be questions about CEX,DEX,Tools,CFWs,Banning, anything so yeah I'll be here. Also quote me so I won't forget.

is there any ban bypass method
05-06-2014, 01:08 PM #3
Originally posted by wajdi9 View Post
is there any ban bypass method

yes there are tools with anti ban so you wont get banned... but if you alredy are banned from the game just change your CID you MAC address... that shoulddo the trick man!
05-06-2014, 01:15 PM #4
wajdi9
Space Ninja
Originally posted by dre View Post
yes there are tools with anti ban so you wont get banned... but if you alredy are banned from the game just change your CID you MAC address... that shoulddo the trick man!

ok i want these tools give me link
05-06-2014, 01:22 PM #5
Originally posted by wajdi9 View Post
ok i want these tools give me link

You must login or register to view this content.
Thats the only one that's out right now but they will make more!
05-06-2014, 10:21 PM #6
coreconfusion
I defeated!
lol wow
05-07-2014, 05:59 PM #7
maddog19961998
Bounty hunter
Ive been seeing colored. Clan tags on ghost again I thought that's was patched can someone hook me up
05-07-2014, 08:39 PM #8
Debug 1.11 that working fine????
05-09-2014, 12:22 PM #9
bigman369
Save Point
Ok im using console manager and i go to retrieve list on Multiplayer and instead of fetching my god damn EBOOT it tickles the default_mp into the list, no EBOOT, and yes my EBOOT is in the correct folder
05-09-2014, 02:35 PM #10
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by coreconfusion View Post
lol wow

Lmfao @ OP

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo