Post: █★GHOST★█★Ask Your Questions Here!★█★Ask Anything!★█★Fast Responses!★█★It's Free!★█
05-05-2014, 03:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I've seen lots of threads of people asking questions and etc although it might be answered and solved if someone got the same program later they might not find the answer so you guys can ask your questions here. I will mostly answer them as I'm familiar with modding etc. It can be questions about CEX,DEX,Tools,CFWs,Banning, anything so yeah I'll be here. Also quote me so I won't forget.

The following 3 users groaned at lil_dre for this awful post:

br0wniiez, coreconfusion, wajdi9
05-11-2014, 01:22 AM #11
Are there any force host EBOOT 1.11 ?
05-12-2014, 03:30 AM #12
NGU-xNiicKzHD
Psychedelic
Hey guys, whenever I got to RTM ghosts, the tools I use never work. I've tried several different tools and non put the stats into my game. I'm on 4.50 Rogero CEX CFW and have 2.40 CCAPI installed. Please help?
05-14-2014, 09:37 AM #13
Is there an unlock all tool for 1.12
05-15-2014, 05:43 PM #14
Crimzic
Do a barrel roll!
Hey i was wondering how to prevent a ban on ghosts..? im using Snay's Public cheater eboot but it gets me banned please give me a tutorial?? supply the links maybe ( if you can or want to)?????
05-15-2014, 10:14 PM #15
Originally posted by cs View Post
are there any force host eboot 1.11 ?

any answer!!!!!
05-18-2014, 01:35 PM #16
sert1991
Do a barrel roll!
hi there mate quick question my cfw ps3 hasnt been banned ever and im still on private cid is there a safe method to mod cod ghost with out getting banned ? im on rogero 4.50 cex spoofed to 4.55 i used to mod the game when it was on the older patches but ive seen a load of threads of people crying over bans so i gave it a rest , kinda wnna go bk in and mod it so wondering if it was safe??
Originally posted by dre View Post
Hey I've seen lots of threads of people asking questions and etc although it might be answered and solved if someone got the same program later they might not find the answer so you guys can ask your questions here. I will mostly answer them as I'm familiar with modding etc. It can be questions about CEX,DEX,Tools,CFWs,Banning, anything so yeah I'll be here. Also quote me so I won't forget.
05-18-2014, 01:40 PM #17
Originally posted by sert1991 View Post
hi there mate quick question my cfw ps3 hasn't been banned ever and im still on private cid is there a safe method to mod cod ghost with out getting banned ? im on rogero 4.50 cex spoofed to 4.55 i used to mod the game when it was on the older patches but ive seen a load of threads of people crying over bans so i gave it a rest , kinda wnna go bk in and mod it so wondering if it was safe??

yes if you have CCAPI installed on your ps3 then what i recommend you doing is getting a tool with a anti ban option or a anti ban DEBUG eboot and then when your online in ghost go on the ccapi tool on your computer and change your CID to 32 zeros and i will spoof you CId for a temporary time until you turn off your ps3
05-18-2014, 01:40 PM #18
Originally posted by ZeeCrimzic View Post
Hey i was wondering how to prevent a ban on ghosts..? im using Snay's Public cheater eboot but it gets me banned please give me a tutorial?? supply the links maybe ( if you can or want to)?????

you have tool get a tool with anti ban. or a DEBUG Eboot
05-18-2014, 01:43 PM #19
sert1991
Do a barrel roll!
I am Familiar with changing the console id with the latest CCAPI Tool as i do this for GTA5 aswell but do the antiban tools actually work are you modding it with this technique?
Originally posted by dre View Post
yes if you have CCAPI installed on your ps3 then what i recommend you doing is getting a tool with a anti ban option or a anti ban DEBUG eboot and then when your online in ghost go on the ccapi tool on your computer and change your CID to 32 zeros and i will spoof you CId for a temporary time until you turn off your ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo