03-01-2014, 05:47 PM #1
$ticky
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys this is my newest CoD Ghosts Mod Menu!

It is for sale for $12!
You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: [url]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a9f11664121339fd9a710580e8e639309fa64145d082c456a9 d885b3846bdbac/analysis/1393696044/[/url]

Key options:
Aimbot
Forge Mode
In Game Keyboard
Last edited by $ticky ; 03-01-2014 at 08:48 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to $ticky for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, Absolute Zero, BaSs_HaXoR, BroIDontMod, makakilo, NickBeHaxing, John, WeJailbreakYou

The following 12 users groaned at $ticky for this awful post:

-SuperMan, ByteSource, xTc, kalden746, MrGodHandz, Shark, SSgtHarrell, TonyTheRoyal_, Winter, xKtF
03-02-2014, 06:47 AM #29
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by AlmightySo View Post
Seb's menu was for 1.06, updated to 1.07. Guess what, Sticky also tried to decompile tools, and then c&p's source code. And another thing, when I taught Sticky how to do shit (even though, I didn't even have a Modded PS3 at the time, but still tried to figure shit out myself), he too would pay other people for shit such as button handling, hud elements, etc. because he wants everything just handed out to him, he doesn't work or think about how to make his own shit or ideas. Also, nothing happened, I'm not a dick. To you I am, but that's because I'm pointing out the truth.

I don't know man, I just think too many people bash on others, I mean shit, its just a video game. its not life, think about all the shit after this. Where will we all be when modding os over for ps3? We all have to think about that kind of shit, because we won't all be around sooner or later. I know, alot of people have a problem with him, but we are community, we need to work together. I'm just trying to defend him because he is my friend, he has helped me tremendously over the past couple of months to make me who I am today. Corey, I know you are good at what you do, I just ask that you would hate less and just focus on yourself. I don't like for others to hate man, I am a peaceful person, I try to get along with everyone. I know im rambling on and on, but I mean it all. Let the poor guy sell his menu and make some money, hes putting towards shit thats going to matter in the future. I would do the same.
03-02-2014, 07:17 AM #30
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Seb's menu was for 1.06, updated to 1.07. Guess what, Sticky also tried to decompile tools, and then c&p's source code. And another thing, when I taught Sticky how to do shit (even though, I didn't even have a Modded PS3 at the time, but still tried to figure shit out myself), he too would pay other people for shit such as button handling, hud elements, etc. because he wants everything just handed out to him, he doesn't work or think about how to make his own shit or ideas. Also, nothing happened, I'm not a dick. To you I am, but that's because I'm pointing out the truth.

I don't know man, I just think too many people bash on others, I mean shit, its just a video game. its not life, think about all the shit after this. Where will we all be when modding os over for ps3? We all have to think about that kind of shit, because we won't all be around sooner or later. I know, alot of people have a problem with him, but we are community, we need to work together. I'm just trying to defend him because he is my friend, he has helped me tremendously over the past couple of months to make me who I am today. Corey, I know you are good at what you do, I just ask that you would hate less and just focus on yourself. I don't like for others to hate man, I am a peaceful person, I try to get along with everyone. I know im rambling on and on, but I mean it all. Let the poor guy sell his menu and make some money, hes putting towards shit thats going to matter in the future. I would do the same.
03-02-2014, 07:30 AM #31
HackersForHire
Climbing up the ladder
Also way to take ALOT of ideas from other members... You truly are the hostermodz of the rtm community

Best post on this site. You win everything.

The following user thanked HackersForHire for this useful post:

03-02-2014, 07:55 AM #32
Why do everyone gotta hate when someone new releases something?!? Why can't you people just appreciate his hardwork!
03-02-2014, 03:34 PM #33
$ticky
Banned
Originally posted by Jashun
Is this menu all Clients?

Yes it is.
03-02-2014, 03:50 PM #34
$ticky
Banned

HAHAHHA, I never paid anyone shit for coding. I asked for help because I wanted to learn!
03-02-2014, 03:54 PM #35
WeJailbreakYou
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ZeroNGU View Post
RatchetBooty bought his aimbot, browniez is a leeching fuck that decompiled someones tool and copied and pasted, and sebs menu was for 1.06 and a lot of people had it, shame on you for being such a dick. I thought you were cool man, what the fuck happened?

Now that is true.
03-02-2014, 03:59 PM #36
WeJailbreakYou
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by sharkbait263 View Post
this menu is so shit that no one will want to crack it :troll:

Yeah cause your menu base was "so awesome", really? Too funny.Awesome face
03-02-2014, 04:05 PM #37
InkMods
Do a barrel roll!
Ignore the hate man, clearly jealous people.

It's better than any I've seen, menu wise.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo