03-01-2014, 05:47 PM #1
$ticky
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys this is my newest CoD Ghosts Mod Menu!

It is for sale for $12!
You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: [url]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a9f11664121339fd9a710580e8e639309fa64145d082c456a9 d885b3846bdbac/analysis/1393696044/[/url]

Key options:
Aimbot
Forge Mode
In Game Keyboard
Last edited by $ticky ; 03-01-2014 at 08:48 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to $ticky for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, Absolute Zero, BaSs_HaXoR, BroIDontMod, makakilo, NickBeHaxing, John, WeJailbreakYou

The following 12 users groaned at $ticky for this awful post:

-SuperMan, ByteSource, xTc, kalden746, MrGodHandz, Shark, SSgtHarrell, TonyTheRoyal_, Winter, xKtF
03-02-2014, 04:59 PM #38
Originally posted by Malicious View Post
HAHAHHA, I never paid anyone shit for coding. I asked for help because I wanted to learn!

That's a fucking lie and you know it. You attempted to hold payments from taylor over his head for shit, you also attempted to pay people for their scripts. So don't even say you never did.
03-02-2014, 06:05 PM #39
$ticky
Banned
Originally posted by AlmightySo View Post
That's a fucking lie and you know it. You attempted to hold payments from taylor over his head for shit, you also attempted to pay people for their scripts. So don't even say you never did.

I gave Taylor PSN cause I had no use for it.
03-02-2014, 06:06 PM #40
$ticky
Banned
Originally posted by br0wniiez View Post
LOL Please help me understand what tool I decompiled & leeched? I would love to know... Stop going by your false assumptions or what most likely 40 year old RawDog is spreading around the community...

When the SS I have says completely different... Infact my tool was released in 1.06, So I'm dying to know what tool was worth decompiling?

Stop arguing over tools and go do something else Smile

You're the one starting shit over tools, you're one of the people who call me a leecher so you can stop being a hypocrite cause you're going by false assumptions.
03-02-2014, 06:06 PM #41
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
LOL Please help me understand what tool I decompiled & leeched? I would love to know... Stop going by your false assumptions or what most likely 40 year old RawDog is spreading around the community...

When the SS I have says completely different... Infact my tool was released in 1.06, So I'm dying to know what tool was worth decompiling?

Stop arguing over tools and go do something else Smile

Nobody is arguing over a tool, this a menu thread. I stated that you leeched because a lot of people have told me this, including some of your friends. I think you've just got a bad case of little man's syndrome because you released a tool and got a lot of rep for it, so now you think you are hot shit. Lots of people release shit like that, no sense in getting all up tight over it. And, 40 year old RawDog? What has he ever done to you? Oh, and also, stop going by YOUR false assumptions in saying that Malicious leeched this, you are just hopping on the bandwagon with everyone else to fit in. Don't be a follower.

The following user thanked Absolute Zero for this useful post:

WeJailbreakYou
03-02-2014, 06:17 PM #42
$ticky
Banned
'My friends' told you I have leeched? And Who are those people? (Rhetorical) Infact those are the ones 'jumping on the bandwagon' Nobody's tool/menu was/is worth decompiling nor leeching. For what may I ask? Stats? or Client Mods? lol, seriously. rofl
Until you can show proof of me decompiling, leeching or copying somebody's work, don't make yourself look stupid kid, unlike myself I can show clear evidence of those begging me to help update their pathetic tools/menus

"Trying to fit in on a Modding community" Dude I made my tool out of boredom and yeah the figures speak for me lmao

Brownies you asked me countless times for help with aimbot, and you have the aimbot I gave to RatchetBooty :rofl:

The following 2 users say thank you to $ticky for this useful post:

Artiist, WeJailbreakYou
03-02-2014, 06:25 PM #43
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
'My friends' told you I have leeched? And Who are those people? (Rhetorical) Infact those are the ones 'jumping on the bandwagon' Nobody's tool/menu was/is worth decompiling nor leeching. For what may I ask? Stats? or Client Mods? lol, seriously. rofl
Until you can show proof of me decompiling, leeching or copying somebody's work, don't make yourself look stupid kid, unlike myself I can show clear evidence of those begging me to help update their pathetic tools/menus

"Trying to fit in on a Modding community" Dude I made my tool out of boredom and yeah the figures speak for me lmao

Ok, so there's no proof for you. You haven't seen proof of Malicious leeching either, so what makes you think that "kid"?
03-02-2014, 06:25 PM #44
$ticky
Banned
Dude the thing is I am not a liar like some in the community, Yes I did ask you to help me with aimbot back when I didn't know what I was doing & was new to coding etc, etc... But could you help me, No you couldn't/didn't? Maybe because you leeched yours... Hence I started coding in December, so why not look for help? But in the end you didn't wanna help & I realise cause you're a leech Enzo

Proof I offered to help.

03-02-2014, 06:27 PM #45
SC58
Former Staff
Welp reading all this make me feel like back in the mw2 days with gsc/cfg when ppl did this type of stuff.

#ItsStillGoingOn :?:

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

.DeadlyMoDz25
03-02-2014, 06:30 PM #46
$ticky
Banned
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Welp reading all this make me feel like back in the mw2 days with gsc/cfg when ppl did this type of stuff.

#ItsStillGoingOn :?:

Can't someone release a menu and not get raped with dislikes.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo