01-14-2014, 04:48 AM #1
Source Code
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DISCLAIMER

To go ahead and clear things up, no this is not a preview. This is a teaser, meaning that i am teasing you with a video. Do not expect to see tons of crazy mods, and super jumps 1337 challenge lobbies. This is a small glimpse as to whats coming for the 1.07 update. Unlike my previous menu, AC1D 3 will be completed approaching the end of the 1.06 update. Which means, that after 1.07 is released i will work to update the necessary offsets for this menu to continue functioning.

END OF DISCLAIMER

This menu is currently in development, and you can expect a release date following the 1.07 update in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned to my youtube channel for more updates :derp:

Last edited by Source Code ; 01-16-2014 at 03:30 AM.

The following 39 users say thank you to Source Code for this useful post:

RAB, Ansity., Beard-i, Bucko, YouAppreciateMe, Cmd-X, Devastation, djscoopOwnz, EliteHackzPS3, HanleyzHD♚, hkownz, ItsLollo1000, ItsMagiicsz, ResistTheJamsha, M0T1VAT10N, Mango_Knife, Mxtivated, Mythusala, Raz0rMind, RoCK__711, Sir Zee, SnaY, spicky, Subz96, Taylor, ThePaaqoHD, Uk_ViiPeR, ViolentFelon, worrorfight, xDeluxeModz, Fatality, xkoeckiiej, xPreeks, xSlinkeyy, Zwiik, zZHackzZ

The following user groaned Source Code for this awful post:

xTc
01-14-2014, 04:52 AM #2
Synergy
Big Daddy
Cant wait till release
01-14-2014, 04:54 AM #3
Source Code
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by McDonaldsModz View Post
Cant wait till release

Ha no kidding, me either. It's been about 6 months...

The following user thanked Source Code for this useful post:

01-14-2014, 05:25 AM #4
SC58
Former Staff
shits and giggles McCoy

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Taylor
01-14-2014, 11:32 AM #5
Originally posted by Source
DISCLAIMER TO YOU NOOBLETS / NAYSAYERS

To go ahead and clear things up, no this is not a preview. This is a teaser, meaning that i am teasing you with a video. Do not expect to see tons of crazy mods, and super jumps 1337 challenge lobbies. This is a small glimpse as to whats coming for the 1.07 update. Unlike my previous menu, AC1D 3 will be completed approaching the end of the 1.06 update. Which means, that after 1.07 is released i will work to update the necessary offsets for this menu to continue functioning.

END OF DISCLAIMER

This menu is being developed by myself, Source Code, and xYARDSALEx, or Taylor as some of you might know. Corey is also helping us out with a few things. (1337 - 1334) for the win.

Very awesome bro Smile

Sent from my iPhone using NGU
01-14-2014, 12:11 PM #6
Mango_Knife
In my man cave

END OF DISCLAIMER

This menu is being developed by myself, Source Code, and xYARDSALEx, or Taylor as some of you might know. Corey is also helping us out with a few things. (1337 - 1334) for the win.

Looking Really Good :yes:
01-14-2014, 12:14 PM #7
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
Can we expect a full trailer sometime in the year 2015?

The following 3 users say thank you to iBullet1 for this useful post:

YouAppreciateMe, Cmd-X, TxModz
01-14-2014, 12:37 PM #8
Mythusala
Rekt It Ralph
Great work man keep it up...
01-14-2014, 12:58 PM #9
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked YouAppreciateMe for this useful post:

Cmd-X
01-14-2014, 01:00 PM #10
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
I'm just gonna wait until it comes out on DVD. Looks good though. Might be the best on the market once it's released.

The following 13 users say thank you to Cmd-X for this useful post:

-SuperMan, Ansity., YouAppreciateMe, HanleyzHD♚, Beats, IUSERNAMEI, Loxy, Source Code, Taylor, xkoeckiiej, xSlinkeyy, zZHackzZ

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo