01-14-2014, 04:48 AM #1
Source Code
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DISCLAIMER

To go ahead and clear things up, no this is not a preview. This is a teaser, meaning that i am teasing you with a video. Do not expect to see tons of crazy mods, and super jumps 1337 challenge lobbies. This is a small glimpse as to whats coming for the 1.07 update. Unlike my previous menu, AC1D 3 will be completed approaching the end of the 1.06 update. Which means, that after 1.07 is released i will work to update the necessary offsets for this menu to continue functioning.

END OF DISCLAIMER

This menu is currently in development, and you can expect a release date following the 1.07 update in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned to my youtube channel for more updates :derp:

Last edited by Source Code ; 01-16-2014 at 03:30 AM.

The following 39 users say thank you to Source Code for this useful post:

RAB, Ansity., Beard-i, Bucko, YouAppreciateMe, Cmd-X, Devastation, djscoopOwnz, EliteHackzPS3, HanleyzHD♚, hkownz, ItsLollo1000, ItsMagiicsz, ResistTheJamsha, M0T1VAT10N, Mango_Knife, Mxtivated, Mythusala, Raz0rMind, RoCK__711, Sir Zee, SnaY, spicky, Subz96, Taylor, ThePaaqoHD, Uk_ViiPeR, ViolentFelon, worrorfight, xDeluxeModz, Fatality, xkoeckiiej, xPreeks, xSlinkeyy, Zwiik, zZHackzZ

The following user groaned Source Code for this awful post:

xTc
01-14-2014, 10:49 PM #20
Source Code
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xCrazyHD
lololol "like you" as if you think i pray on petty shit like this?

1) Ghosts sucks cock..
2) Ghosts sucks cock..
3) Ghosts sucks cock..

Lol you mad. :derp:
01-14-2014, 11:11 PM #21
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Source
Lol you mad. :derp:

super
01-14-2014, 11:55 PM #22
$ticky
Banned
DISCLAIMER

To go ahead and clear things up, no this is not a preview. This is a teaser, meaning that i am teasing you with a video. Do not expect to see tons of crazy mods, and super jumps 1337 challenge lobbies. This is a small glimpse as to whats coming for the 1.07 update. Unlike my previous menu, AC1D 3 will be completed approaching the end of the 1.06 update. Which means, that after 1.07 is released i will work to update the necessary offsets for this menu to continue functioning.

END OF DISCLAIMER

This menu is being developed by myself, Source Code, and xYARDSALEx, or Taylor as some of you might know. Corey is also helping us out with a few things. (1337 - 1334) for the win.

Don't get your hopes up fellas I'm 95% positive this will not be released. Both him and Taylor haven't released ANY of the menu's that they have previewed in the past 10 months :rofl:

The following user thanked $ticky for this useful post:

Source Code
01-14-2014, 11:59 PM #23
Source Code
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Malicious View Post
Don't get your hopes up fellas I'm 95% positive this will not be released. Both him and Taylor haven't released ANY of the menu's that they have previewed in the past 10 months :rofl:

I hate that your wrong :derp: Expect to be disappointed old friend..
01-15-2014, 12:01 AM #24
$ticky
Banned
I hate that your wrong :derp: Expect to be disappointed old friend..

We could still be friends but you dont know how to give solid answers.
01-15-2014, 12:53 AM #25
SC58
Former Staff
if ur tryin to make a remake and make it 100%, u better kno how to do and use most function ect *coding like ihc james :p

no hate just saying if u wanna make it how ur putting it to be..
01-15-2014, 01:02 AM #26
Source Code
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
if ur tryin to make a remake and make it 100%, u better kno how to do and use most function ect *coding like ihc james :p

no hate just saying if u wanna make it how ur putting it to be..

Oh, i dont care about that anymore. This has nothing to do with james lol. Since he abandoned it, i have taken it with my own approach.
01-15-2014, 01:10 AM #27
SC58
Former Staff
Oh, i dont care about that anymore. This has nothing to do with james lol. Since he abandoned it, i have taken it with my own approach.

ik just saying is this is a very nice menu... just dont make it turn out to be crap im sure it want but there alot ppl that bullshit..

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

01-15-2014, 03:32 AM #28
RoCK__711
Pokemon Trainer
Omg!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo