02-23-2014, 06:13 PM #1
ENCR7PT
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); :derp::derp:DEX ONLY! Working On CEX Method...[/SIZE]:derp::derp:

I know Anti Ban gets annoying when it freezes so ive been testing ways to get around this, so first you want to load Ghosts offline. Then you want to go to Extinction instead of multiplayer. Hit Anti Ban and Sign In at the same time. Wait 10 seconds or so and then hit Play Online on Extinction , now you can go to multiplay and should work fine. I found another way and i will make a tutorial on it later Upside Down Happy hope this helps you guys. Any problems or need help please skype me and i will help, pm me for skype Upside Down Happy

TiphatTiphatTiphatTiphatTiphatTiphatTiphatTiphatTiphat

UPDATED TUTORIAL

Step 1: Start Ghosts Offline[/SIZE]

Step 2: Go To Extinction Instead Of Multiplayer[/SIZE]

Step 3: Wait 30 Seconds Before Doing Anything[/SIZE]

Step 4: After 30 Seconds Hit (Anti Ban) (Cheat Protection) On Whatever Tool You Are Using[/SIZE]

Step 5: Try To Sign In As Quick As Possible[/SIZE]

Now You Should Be Good For A Long Time , Highest Time I Played Was Up To 11 Hours Until It Froze. Hope This Works For You As Its Been Working For Lots Of People , Also Thanks For All The Support (;[/SIZE]

Last edited by ENCR7PT ; 03-02-2014 at 12:11 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to ENCR7PT for this useful post:

A_Gen_Fiasco, ImSooCool, Lulu_tk, marioju, RatchetBooty, xXx-.-Moder

The following 3 users groaned at ENCR7PT for this awful post:

Eddie Mac, INSAN3LY_D34TH, xProvXKiller
02-25-2014, 01:29 AM #20
konpon
Big Sister
Originally posted by ENCR7PT View Post
what???

sorry little english :(
your anti-freez Message, I have 1 question.

Originally posted by another user
Wait 10 seconds or so and then hit Play Online on Extinction

It plays in how much time Extinction?
Please tell me, Thanks.
02-25-2014, 02:44 PM #21
i didnt try the method yet but maybe the freezing ones can post what they use... cex or dex. i see the method seems to work on dex, maybe cex is the problem.
02-25-2014, 03:59 PM #22
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
I know Anti Ban gets annoying when it freezes so ive been testing ways to get around this, so first you want to load Ghosts offline. Then you want to go to Extinction instead of multiplayer. Hit Anti Ban and Sign In at the same time. Wait 10 seconds or so and then hit Play Online on Extinction , now you can go to multiplay and should work fine. I found another way and i will make a tutorial on it later Upside Down Happy hope this helps you guys. any problems or need help please skype me and i will help, pm me for skype Upside Down Happy

Facepalm it doesn't make a difference as the offsets are the same from extinction to multiplayer, so either way the same stuff will be set. Just set the bytes for the "protection", and then click sign in and play online. Simple as that
02-25-2014, 08:56 PM #23
ENCR7PT
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by D34TH View Post
Facepalm it doesn't make a difference as the offsets are the same from extinction to multiplayer, so either way the same stuff will be set. Just set the bytes for the "protection", and then click sign in and play online. Simple as that

what u just said was so dumb..... when u hit anti ban and sign in on multiplayer it freezes you.. obviously this been working for people so please dont make dumb comments .. thank you
02-25-2014, 09:39 PM #24
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
what u just said was so dumb..... when u hit anti ban and sign in on multiplayer it freezes you.. obviously this been working for people so please dont make dumb comments .. thank you

Haha your kidding right? And no one has a problem with mine freezing. Its the tool they use and who coded it.

The following user thanked INSAN3LY_D34TH for this useful post:

02-26-2014, 01:16 AM #25
Originally posted by EliteVain View Post
Lol true. I don't have much experience with that. I've heard a couple people found a way to disable the freezing, but havn't seen any threads or anything about it. That'd be awesome though. For now i'd stick with this I guess.

This is what they're referring to EliteVain. You must login or register to view this content.
02-26-2014, 06:55 AM #26
ENCR7PT
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by tk View Post
This is what they're referring to EliteVain. You must login or register to view this content.

i seen that , thx
02-26-2014, 09:17 AM #27
thanks!!!!!!!! 9 hours of gameplay!
02-26-2014, 11:37 AM #28
Reus_BVB
League Champion
NinjaNinja
Originally posted by xxProGamingLOL View Post
thanks!!!!!!!! 9 hours of gameplay!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo