Post: Rockstar Social Club Emblem Creator (Use your own images)
09-11-2013, 09:43 PM #1
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Found this on another site and thought some of you might want to check it out. You will need .NET Framework 4 installed.

You must login or register to view this content.

No "TRIAL" & many errors fixed (at least for me).

10/20/13 UPDATE:You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by SYN1ST3R ; 10-22-2013 at 03:22 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to SYN1ST3R for this useful post:

Creepzoid 0___0, Bichote, sandmanq21
10-01-2013, 04:46 PM #20
Glitchx0R
Little One
get the same error as before...
Last edited by Glitchx0R ; 10-01-2013 at 06:29 PM. Reason: changes something...
10-02-2013, 05:37 AM #21
Dank
Not Former Staff
Won't be too long until they figured out what he did and we'll be able to do it without spending $10 lol.
10-03-2013, 05:46 PM #22
How do we get this to work? Does the image need to be a certain pixel? and where is the non-trial version? If you can put it up for download that'd be great.
Thanks.
10-04-2013, 03:39 AM #23
Adv
Save Point
You can do this manually as well. Thanks to the guys at GTAVox (same ppl who provided us with the rest of the cheats) they made a guide on how to do it. Link to the guide is You must login or register to view this content.. This program just makes the process easier and less time consuming.
10-04-2013, 04:58 AM #24
bro this doesn't work
10-04-2013, 05:05 AM #25
Maggie Simpson
You talkin to me?
Virus scan? :p

If it does work, nice find. :y:
10-06-2013, 06:26 PM #26
Originally posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
Found this on another site and thought some of you might want to check it out. You will need .NET Framework 4 installed.

*Seems as if this is a trial version & the author wants a bitcoin donation to fully activate it :(

UPDATE: added new link (new version of the program was released)

Does this still works? I 've found a version without the TRIAL watermark..

When i click upload emblem it say it uploaded successfully but i get a black icon and a blank white page for the emblem.
When i publish it, it becomes a broken image.
10-06-2013, 06:29 PM #27
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by TheSameKiid
Does this still works? I 've found a version without the TRIAL watermark..

When i click upload emblem it say it uploaded successfully but i get a black icon and a blank white page for the emblem.
When i publish it, it becomes a broken image.

Pretty sure it's patched. I've waited a few days and nothing. I've tried this version and the other version.
10-07-2013, 10:57 AM #28
dose
Grunt
Originally posted by Adv View Post
You can do this manually as well. Thanks to the guys at GTAVox (same ppl who provided us with the rest of the cheats) they made a guide on how to do it. Link to the guide is You must login or register to view this content.. This program just makes the process easier and less time consuming.

i made 2 following this they both come up broken images but show up in the my emblem area. I also used one of the premade emblems they had and that shows up with a broken image as well so idk if they have fixed this or are working on fixing it, or if their page is just stupid and showing broken images

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo