Post: Rockstar Social Club Emblem Creator (Use your own images)
09-11-2013, 09:43 PM #1
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Found this on another site and thought some of you might want to check it out. You will need .NET Framework 4 installed.

You must login or register to view this content.

No "TRIAL" & many errors fixed (at least for me).

10/20/13 UPDATE:You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by SYN1ST3R ; 10-22-2013 at 03:22 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to SYN1ST3R for this useful post:

Creepzoid 0___0, Bichote, sandmanq21
10-09-2013, 08:52 PM #29
Originally posted by dose View Post
i made 2 following this they both come up broken images but show up in the my emblem area. I also used one of the premade emblems they had and that shows up with a broken image as well so idk if they have fixed this or are working on fixing it, or if their page is just stupid and showing broken images

Yeah, they updated the website a little bit. It's not the programs but the servers.
Any emblem will come up broken.

I also uploaded two images and they came loaded in my creator as you said but showed up broken.
But i made one of the emblems my default for a test and after three days it finally loaded as the crew emblem, but the image itself is still broken.

Proof:
10-13-2013, 08:12 AM #30
jr293
Do a barrel roll!
any 1 figured out how to get rid of the black background?
10-13-2013, 08:46 PM #31
Originally posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
What is fake? Go take a look at the emblems I made on the Social club site, then tell me how stupid you feel for saying fake.

Those emblems are sick!
any word on if it still works i tried and i kept getting errors im trying to use this image [ATTACH=CONFIG]27420[/ATTACH]
10-13-2013, 10:02 PM #32
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xH0MiCiDEx View Post
any word on if it still works i tried and i kept getting errors im trying to use this image [ATTACH=CONFIG]27420[/ATTACH]

That image may be too complex for upload. Not all images will work, or look good enough to use. I used the program to upload emblems last night.
10-14-2013, 12:07 PM #33
jr293
Do a barrel roll!
can any 1 please help me i cant upload any pictures without a black background coming up on it if any 1 can help me i will be greatful and will most likely pay u a donation as a thank u as this is really annoying me
10-15-2013, 02:03 AM #34
Originally posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
That image may be too complex for upload. Not all images will work, or look good enough to use. I used the program to upload emblems last night.

got any suggestion on what images can be used?

is it possible for me to make a graffiti pic and upload it?

Edit: i got an image to work and have a svg file saved what do i do with all of that text?

Edit: Never mind I found a better way to do it
Last edited by xH0MiCiDEx ; 10-20-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo