10-06-2013, 11:59 PM #1
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I never got reset before until today ! I was level 23 and fucking pissed off !

1. Go to You must login or register to view this content.

2. Once you see this : You must login or register to view this content. Click on Profile

3. On the right side theres a case called " Crew " right under you see this : You must login or register to view this content.

4. Click on " View stats "

5. Then click on your online character case : You must login or register to view this content.

6. Go back to PS3 and BOOM your character is back works 100% just did it for myself !!!!!

IMPORTANT: Do not create any character before doing this if you go online and find your character reset DO NOTHING but the steps above and reload GTA V and it will be there !

CREDITS TO ME
Last edited by LuckyAiden ; 10-07-2013 at 12:12 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to LuckyAiden for this useful post:

+cK Trix, ant599, BASEBALL4EVER12, Maggie Simpson, KAPOOYAW, MustyX, PingP0ng, Sand.Mann
10-07-2013, 01:23 AM #11
RAB
Splicer
Originally posted by Aiiden. View Post
I never got reset before until today ! I was level 23 and fucking pissed off !

1. Go to You must login or register to view this content.

2. Once you see this : You must login or register to view this content. Click on Profile

3. On the right side theres a case called " Crew " right under you see this : You must login or register to view this content.

4. Click on " View stats "

5. Then click on your online character case : You must login or register to view this content.

6. Go back to PS3 and BOOM your character is back works 100% just did it for myself !!!!!

IMPORTANT: Do not create any character before doing this if you go online and find your character reset DO NOTHING but the steps above and reload GTA V and it will be there !

CREDITS TO ME

didn't work for me mate this is what i done loaded gta v online then showed my stats was lvl 1 then i just quit game i never made new character i just turned ps3 off and thought if i left it would come back
10-07-2013, 03:25 AM #12
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by DonGiuliiano View Post
same problem here man.. havent created a new but its still like reseted on social club , my cash is still there tho

If you still got your cash that means theres defo a way to get it back! turn off PS3 and log out and log in in social rockstar club and follow the steps I take in the tut dont just go to online tab go profile > right side view stats ect
10-07-2013, 07:51 AM #13
I think this will have to be done exactly when it happens, I just did it and like everyone else same problem but it's been 5 hours since
10-07-2013, 01:29 PM #14
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by EOzMagic View Post
I think this will have to be done exactly when it happens, I just did it and like everyone else same problem but it's been 5 hours since

It's okay to do it later just that once you get on and see that its gone you can't do anything such as creating a 2nd character . Absolutely nothing !
10-07-2013, 04:48 PM #15
lobbyhax
Trustworthy lvl 3
Originally posted by DonGiuliiano View Post
same problem here man.. havent created a new but its still like reseted on social club , my cash is still there tho

character appears blacked out, cash shows but nothing else.

Done these steps and nothing has happened.

when going online i have the option to select 2 characters. both say i have $200,000 in money. but level 1 and blacked out.
10-07-2013, 06:27 PM #16
Merkii
Former Staff
Worked fine for me yesterday.. just dont overwrite the character.
10-07-2013, 06:39 PM #17
I will test for those who can see cash and some general stats, but the char portrait is blacked out, when I get home. Currently at school. :(
10-07-2013, 07:10 PM #18
wumbo
Can’t trickshot me!
This isn't working for me.
I cannot see "View stats"
All i see is this;
You must login or register to view this content.
10-07-2013, 11:13 PM #19
Doesn't seem to work for me...this is what mine looks like You must login or register to view this content. and no, I didn't make a new character.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo