10-06-2013, 11:59 PM #1
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I never got reset before until today ! I was level 23 and fucking pissed off !

1. Go to You must login or register to view this content.

2. Once you see this : You must login or register to view this content. Click on Profile

3. On the right side theres a case called " Crew " right under you see this : You must login or register to view this content.

4. Click on " View stats "

5. Then click on your online character case : You must login or register to view this content.

6. Go back to PS3 and BOOM your character is back works 100% just did it for myself !!!!!

IMPORTANT: Do not create any character before doing this if you go online and find your character reset DO NOTHING but the steps above and reload GTA V and it will be there !

CREDITS TO ME
Last edited by LuckyAiden ; 10-07-2013 at 12:12 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to LuckyAiden for this useful post:

+cK Trix, ant599, BASEBALL4EVER12, Maggie Simpson, KAPOOYAW, MustyX, PingP0ng, Sand.Mann
10-08-2013, 12:28 AM #20
Kyanon
Little One
Well my Original Character is in Slot 1 rank 22 and got reset. I created a new one on Slot 2 and now its Rank 18 but when i followed your instruction, my Original character didnt showed up but instead its the Slot 2 character showed up on the site. Any Advice?
10-08-2013, 04:32 PM #21
Hamza_FIN_
I am error
is there way to get my apartment and car back? i did this but i i didnt get them back :( i only lost apartment and car but socialclub still shows that i have earned 550k money but i simply dont have them in gta online
10-11-2013, 01:51 AM #22
TheHomeTown97
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
ye my GTA online character on social club is also reset... :(
10-11-2013, 03:46 PM #23
ant599
Broz b4 h0ez
Originally posted by Aiiden. View Post
I never got reset before until today ! I was level 23 and fucking pissed off !

1. Go to You must login or register to view this content.

2. Once you see this : You must login or register to view this content. Click on Profile

3. On the right side theres a case called " Crew " right under you see this : You must login or register to view this content.

4. Click on " View stats "

5. Then click on your online character case : You must login or register to view this content.

6. Go back to PS3 and BOOM your character is back works 100% just did it for myself !!!!!

IMPORTANT: Do not create any character before doing this if you go online and find your character reset DO NOTHING but the steps above and reload GTA V and it will be there !

CREDITS TO ME

nice tut if ever happened again i will refer to your tut thanks havent tested sounds like it works so i reped no big deal

The following user thanked ant599 for this useful post:

LuckyAiden
11-11-2013, 11:51 PM #24
Thank god for this beautiful post

The following user thanked +cK Trix for this useful post:

LuckyAiden
11-12-2013, 12:07 AM #25
LuckyAiden
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by cK
Thank god for this beautiful post

Worked for you just now ? Didn't know people were still losing their character :shock:
11-12-2013, 12:11 AM #26
Originally posted by Assyrian View Post
Worked for you just now ? Didn't know people were still losing their character :shock:

Yeah just got reset lol

The following user thanked +cK Trix for this useful post:

LuckyAiden
11-17-2013, 02:41 AM #27
Sand.Mann
Gym leader
I made a new charactor. found this thread did it anyway.. now im a lvl 4 with all my cars house. guns. races.. everything.. reverted everything back cept my lvl. thanks for this.. saved me alot
11-18-2013, 05:03 AM #28
This worked.

Thank you so much. Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo