10-20-2013, 02:56 PM #1
JonoEfthy
[move]^_^[b]Dubstep[/b]^_^[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i was thinking, rockstar coded 10 levels of bad sport and as we all know we can change the length of them to be instantly over, but what happens after we instantly finish that 10th level of bad sport? There is no 11th coded... so does it loop? or does it just not register a valid ban time, meaning you would be infinitely bad sport? or possibly never able to be bad sport again.. I haven't tested this but if someone does let me know the results Smile
10-21-2013, 10:07 PM #11
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
If you sign out of the PSN (or pull your ethernet cable) you won't get bad sport if you do it quickly.
10-22-2013, 02:39 AM #12
JonoEfthy
Originally posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
If you sign out of the PSN (or pull your ethernet cable) you won't get bad sport if you do it quickly.

Yeh or just turn the ps3 off, but it will still have saved at somepoint when you were close to getting it, so when you go back on it wont be long until you get the timer starting again
10-22-2013, 06:23 AM #13
how can i code myself to get out of bad sport lobbies?? im in them for 4 days
10-22-2013, 07:15 AM #14
Originally posted by JonoEfthy View Post
If you look in the coding for the common.rpf orupdate.rpf you will see the 10 levels of bad sport punishments, and as you assumed they keep doubling all the way up to 1024 days from memory, obviously rockstar never expects anyone to go through all 10 punishments legit, so im wondering if they coded a fail safe incase someone does by changing the length of each level to much lower values.

So at the moment I'm at 4 days of Bad Sport (Obviously out thanks to RPF mods) but how would I go on about resetting it? Back to receiving my first 2 days punishment because I'm thinking R* will eventually get to their senses and implement RPF checks so getting out of Bad Sport lobbies with .rpf mods won't work (only a theory) but I still would like a way to set myself back to the original punishment.

Also about the 10 levels, didn't R* mention it you will receive Bad Sport permanently if you don't stop?
10-22-2013, 07:17 AM #15
Xplaya
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by SYN1ST3R View Post

There is a risk of losing your Character by doing that though
10-22-2013, 07:29 AM #16
JonoEfthy
Originally posted by heykids123 View Post
Also about the 10 levels, didn't R* mention it you will receive Bad Sport permanently if you don't stop?

I think they said that in the sense of how long the bans get after a while, i mean the 10th level is like 3 years... I dont think anyone know what actually happens after you go through the 10th level, which i why i made this thread for someone to test it Smile
10-22-2013, 07:52 AM #17
Anyways, back my question. Is there a way to reset the Bad Sport O' Meter? I mean I think destroying an insured vehicle would make it stick, but what would I be looking for?
10-22-2013, 08:04 AM #18
JonoEfthy
Originally posted by heykids123 View Post
Anyways, back my question. Is there a way to reset the Bad Sport O' Meter? I mean I think destroying an insured vehicle would make it stick, but what would I be looking for?

If your asking how to reset how many times you have gotten bad sport so that with no hacks you would only get 2 days bad sport the next time you get it, then no, you cant, its stored on the rockstar servers, not locally
10-22-2013, 08:09 AM #19
Originally posted by JonoEfthy View Post
If your asking how to reset how many times you have gotten bad sport so that with no hacks you would only get 2 days bad sport the next time you get it, then no, you cant, its stored on the rockstar servers, not locally

So how would anyone be able to reach that level 10 you were talking about if it's stored on cloud servers?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo