01-23-2014, 08:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently I got banned from gta 5 online on my account, the next day every account on my ps3 got banned even the accounts which never played gta online on. Anyone know what's the issue or how to fix it?

The following user groaned sabeeh786 for this awful post:

KimJongIl
01-23-2014, 08:09 PM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Don't mod GTA V. Simple.

The following 2 users say thank you to Joel for this useful post:

GrandTheftAutoV, WINNERS_CIRCLE24
01-23-2014, 09:03 PM #3
MR-_-305
Bounty hunter
same here bro but if you go to a new ps3 them other accounts will be ok
01-23-2014, 09:31 PM #4
your console ID is banned for GTA V online (( ONLY ))

The following user thanked animalovich for this useful post:

sabeeh786
01-23-2014, 09:33 PM #5
@Joelrca oh really !! u r answer and help is very annoying ,,, u should help not putting comment like u did ,,,
01-23-2014, 09:55 PM #6
SonnieB!tchPls
Do a barrel roll!
rockstar are idiots, they have no clue do they. well I think they need to wake up and realise... There game is boring as f*** what you expect us to do run around getting blown up by tanks? killed by little ***s with no life.. Pft rockstar sorry but you failed please admit you sold the company because if that's not the case you should be embarrassed GTA SA Online FTW

The following 2 users say thank you to SonnieB!tchPls for this useful post:

animalovich, OhhSimplexity
01-23-2014, 11:09 PM #7
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
Don't mod GTA V. Simple.

oh really !! u r answer and help is very annoying (( SIMPLE )) ,,, u should help not putting comment like u did ,,,

please LEARN how to comment , and think before you post (( SIMPLE ))
01-23-2014, 11:49 PM #8
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by animalovich View Post
oh really !! u r answer and help is very annoying (( SIMPLE )) ,,, u should help not putting comment like u did ,,,

Buddy, Why do you think people mod GTA V? They are asking Rockstar "Hey Rockstar! Ban me please because I am ruining peoples experience online and violating the Terms of use!" I'm just saying, if they don't want to get banned, then they should not bother modding newer games and stick with the older games or else they are just going to risk getting banned and bitch about it more on NGU.

The following 2 users say thank you to Joel for this useful post:

iTz-Selver-Zz, KimJongIl
01-23-2014, 11:57 PM #9
Originally posted by animalovich View Post

I mean what do you expect to happen, your modding/hacking on a game. (A company that try's to stop shit like this). Just imagine if they never banned anyone or patched the little DNS Codes going around like a virus, every lobby hacks and hacks and hacks, there's absolute no way the game can continue with the fun it had when it just came out. So if you are crying because someone said "Don't Mod GTA Simple" It means what it means, if you guys didn't want to get banned you shouldn't have modded.... Just that simple, or you can just take your punishment and accept that you and all the other people that hacked including me fucked up.

The following user thanked KingZamy for this useful post:

KimJongIl
01-24-2014, 12:25 AM #10
Originally posted by KingZamy View Post
I mean what do you expect to happen, your modding/hacking on a game. (A company that try's to stop shit like this). Just imagine if they never banned anyone or patched the little DNS Codes going around like a virus, every lobby hacks and hacks and hacks, there's absolute no way the game can continue with the fun it had when it just came out. So if you are crying because someone said "Don't Mod GTA Simple" It means what it means, if you guys didn't want to get banned you shouldn't have modded.... Just that simple, or you can just take your punishment and accept that you and all the other people that hacked including me fucked up.

yes ,, we should accept it ,,, we have to accept the consequences, but am not commenting on ( complaining) am commenting coz the guys is asking for help and understanding ,, so saying dont use mods simple ,, it does not help , it does not explain what happen to him to get banned, if you know what i mean ,,

helping each other ,,, that's all

The following 2 users say thank you to animalovich for this useful post:

keemo13, sabeeh786

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo