01-23-2014, 08:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently I got banned from gta 5 online on my account, the next day every account on my ps3 got banned even the accounts which never played gta online on. Anyone know what's the issue or how to fix it?

The following user groaned sabeeh786 for this awful post:

KimJongIl
01-24-2014, 12:32 AM #11
Originally posted by animalovich View Post
yes ,, we should accept it ,,, we have to accept the consequences, but am not commenting on ( complaining) am commenting coz the guys is asking for help and understanding ,, so saying dont use mods simple ,, it does not help , it does not explain what happen to him to get banned, if you know what i mean ,,

helping each other ,,, that's all

Saying "Don't Use Mods Simple." Completely explains what/why he got banned.
01-24-2014, 12:36 AM #12
no,,, using the rpf file ,,, it the reason but am using RTM tool and its fine work great ,,
01-24-2014, 03:05 PM #13
Jimmy
Supreme
Originally posted by animalovich View Post
oh really !! u r answer and help is very annoying (( SIMPLE )) ,,, u should help not putting comment like u did ,,,

please LEARN how to comment , and think before you post (( SIMPLE ))

Learn how to comment? **** you learn how to fucking spell and please put more grammer Smile
01-24-2014, 03:26 PM #14
DEXMoDzFTW
Vault dweller
I Got banned lol
Last edited by DEXMoDzFTW ; 01-24-2014 at 03:30 PM.
01-24-2014, 03:27 PM #15
DEXMoDzFTW
Vault dweller
i didnt use Rpf mods i was RTMing made myself level 50 no cash and got console banned too
01-24-2014, 04:02 PM #16
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Excellent: when I went to sleep yesterday I did think we needed more threads about being banned from GTA online. I woke up and SHAZAM it's Christmas!
01-24-2014, 04:20 PM #17
Cesei
Banned
Good thing I stayed away from this game now the rest can enjoy the bans lol
01-24-2014, 06:12 PM #18
Ah. Okey. Thanks bro!
01-25-2014, 07:39 AM #19
All i can say is when you have will power, you'll find a way. R* can keep banning. That won't stop us. LMAO. 8 acc ban. They all work on different ps3. It's a matter of time till R* realizes that they are wasting time and effort. They created a game they can't control, they didn't plan enough. All they wanted was billions. Greedy R*. All this is for the cards. 10 US dollars for 1 million GTA money. Ripoff! Not only that they are bannin CID. Like that will stop it, maybe decrease it. That's all. Ppl shouldn't be mad at modders. Atleast it's obvious. Not to compare it with all the lagswitch users. THATS LAME. Is R* doin anything bout it. NOPE. At the end R* is fighting a lost war. THANK YOU R* for giving us the chance to have fun in our own ways. Don't take it back now. We are all learning of this experience. Let's just have fun. Your angry at moddin. Try it first then judge.

The following user thanked keemo13 for this useful post:

AlphaPoppy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo