03-14-2014, 07:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Post The Names Of Rare Cars In Your Garage.

Would Be Great To Know All Rare Cars On GTA 5.

The following 4 users groaned at STUTTERZ_89 for this awful post:

KINGMANI, SeanVII, xRaay, XxModxX_XxModxX
03-19-2014, 04:42 AM #20
Deludamol van, trevors truck (with teddy bear), Phoenix without a tail, franklins buffalo, trevors atv, snow emporer, micheals McGill-Olsen truck, the Karin beejay XL with micheal in the back, Romero hearse, fully upgraded Mexican meriachi tornado
03-19-2014, 06:39 AM #21
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by charles
Deludamol van, trevors truck (with teddy bear), Phoenix without a tail, franklins buffalo, trevors atv, snow emporer, micheals McGill-Olsen truck, the Karin beejay XL with micheal in the back, Romero hearse, fully upgraded Mexican meriachi tornado

fully upgraded meriachi tornado?! you only can change paint, plates and tyresmoke. is that your definition of a fully upgraded meriachi?
03-19-2014, 08:12 AM #22
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
its even nicer when I roll around in my chrome tank that is faster than a Bugatti and indestructible and when I blow up your personal vehicle with it. you pay for it not me. lol... but apparently that was apart of the update..
Originally posted by thelurker View Post
It's always nice to have your mechanic roll up in your tank, when others in tanks think they have you cornered
Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 03-19-2014 at 08:18 AM.
03-19-2014, 08:29 AM #23
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
its even nicer when I roll around in my chrome tank that is faster than a Bugatti and indestructible and when I blow up your personal vehicle with it. you pay for it not me. lol... but apparently that was apart of the update..

Ppl like you are the reason why i never go to plubic sessions. I'm pretty sure more ppl will feel the same. Hunting and killing ppl for no reason. What's the fun in that?!

Sended with a mobile device using the awesome NGU app!!!
03-19-2014, 08:36 AM #24
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
I don't hunt people... the room would empty out FAST if I did that I just go on and have fun unless your talking shit to me. other wise I just skirt around when im in it racing people. I typically just get in my turismo and zip around the map though... and tase people. I have godmode there is no fun in demolishing the people in the room. either way its my game.. the game itself has been hacked so if I choose to play with mods then that is my decision and no one elses. anyone in the room has the option to leave and get away from me. its not the end of the world that you play with people that cant be beaten on video games.

Originally posted by WaKiTa View Post
Ppl like you are the reason why i never go to plubic sessions. I'm pretty sure more ppl will feel the same. Hunting and killing ppl for no reason. What's the fun in that?!

Sended with a mobile device using the awesome NGU app!!!
03-19-2014, 09:07 AM #25
Well
Chrome tank
Space Docker
tow truck
riot truck
Digger thing :|

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30348[/ATTACH]
03-19-2014, 11:56 AM #26
No I've modded armor engine brakes all the except custom tires but it has bp tires
03-19-2014, 11:59 AM #27
Originally posted by oGTemp0 View Post
Well
Chrome tank
Space Docker
tow truck
riot truck
Digger thing :|

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30348[/ATTACH]

Are you on psn?
03-19-2014, 03:01 PM #28
Originally posted by charles
Are you on psn?

don't even ask for me to dupe them............

The following user thanked ⭐ Temp ⭐ for this useful post:

DoN-WaKiTa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo