03-14-2014, 07:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Post The Names Of Rare Cars In Your Garage.

Would Be Great To Know All Rare Cars On GTA 5.

The following 4 users groaned at STUTTERZ_89 for this awful post:

KINGMANI, SeanVII, xRaay, XxModxX_XxModxX
03-19-2014, 04:07 PM #29
nasir
Pokemon Trainer
probably not i think they mean storable on retail console`s if not then i can also have all
03-19-2014, 04:31 PM #30
DrackBert
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
I don't hunt people... the room would empty out FAST if I did that I just go on and have fun unless your talking shit to me. other wise I just skirt around when im in it racing people. I typically just get in my turismo and zip around the map though... and tase people. I have godmode there is no fun in demolishing the people in the room. either way its my game.. the game itself has been hacked so if I choose to play with mods then that is my decision and no one elses. anyone in the room has the option to leave and get away from me. its not the end of the world that you play with people that cant be beaten on video games.

Me too, when i'm bored i call Pegasus and get my rhino, i go around in the city without killing anyone, but if a player start shooting me, he will die.

Returning to the original thread i got frankie buffalo, and i used to have a snow asea, but now she's disappeared and i dont know how
03-19-2014, 04:40 PM #31
Originally posted by cluckt View Post
Me too, when i'm bored i call Pegasus and get my rhino, i go around in the city without killing anyone, but if a player start shooting me, he will die.

Returning to the original thread i got frankie buffalo, and i used to have a snow asea, but now she's disappeared and i dont know how

snow asea is on the blacklist :c
03-28-2014, 12:44 AM #32
the_Tam-yam_boy
Do a barrel roll!
I can have any aswell by using mztool
04-01-2014, 10:59 PM #33
Originally posted by oGTemp0 View Post
don't even ask for me to dupe them............

Can you dupe the riot truck for me?
04-01-2014, 11:12 PM #34
urbanchemist
Dub Plate Destroyer
Originally posted by boy View Post
I can have any aswell by using mztool

yeah but your cars don't stick. also you can't spawn any car. there are a lot that don't spawn with MZ's tool. need the bypass to get them all. Happy
one i tool today
You must login or register to view this content.
04-02-2014, 10:14 AM #35
the_Tam-yam_boy
Do a barrel roll!
I think they do
04-02-2014, 07:45 PM #36
urbanchemist
Dub Plate Destroyer
Originally posted by boy View Post
I think they do

no banned vehicles will not stick with any tool out there. you need the bypass. i know this for a fact

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo