05-10-2014, 06:17 PM #1
L00NEY
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Close remove plz....
Last edited by L00NEY ; 05-16-2014 at 08:55 AM.

The following user thanked L00NEY for this useful post:

Kryptus

The following 6 users groaned at L00NEY for this awful post:

A_n_On_Y_mO_u_S, DJR_Supreme, Nath, TheGreatestSyn, U WOT M8, Wretch 32
05-11-2014, 01:45 AM #11
Claw
Hurah!
Originally posted by talal322 View Post
I've been placed in a 3 Years Badsport... Thanks to their great servers.
I Tried with another account and the same thing happened placed me in a 3 Years Badsport bring me back again to good sport and then the permanent badsport.

And also i lost my Rank 999 character , i contacted them and they did nothing but promises.

Did you ever think you were put in bad sport for a reason? Like having a level 999 character? You either used DNS(back when it was available) or got someone to mod your account. So it's you're own fault.
05-11-2014, 02:06 AM #12
You can't even spell "heists". Even my 34th pube from my left testicle has better grammar than that. Pleb.
05-11-2014, 02:33 AM #13
L00NEY
Banned
No need to bash u idiot if u don't like then don't respond simple as that
05-11-2014, 09:47 AM #14
Get a life shitwank.
05-11-2014, 09:59 AM #15
Originally posted by Claw View Post
Did you ever think you were put in bad sport for a reason? Like having a level 999 character? You either used DNS(back when it was available) or got someone to mod your account. So it's you're own fault.

It's my own fault ? no i disagree , yes i did the dns thingy on 3 accounts but the third hasn't get the 3 years bad sport yet . so do you think it's still my fault ? because the only one who has this issue , so stop defending R*!

And more thing rank has nothing to do with Badsport.
05-11-2014, 04:37 PM #16
Monkey1274
Save Point
Originally posted by talal322 View Post
It's my own fault ? no i disagree , yes i did the dns thingy on 3 accounts but the third hasn't get the 3 years bad sport yet . so do you think it's still my fault ? because the only one who has this issue , so stop defending R*!

And more thing rank has nothing to do with Badsport.

Lol just be happy they didn't ban you for 3 years & it is your fault you go bad sport lobby cus you used DNS & R* had the right to do so cus u violated the terms and agreements

& a petition won't change when r* will releases heists if they want thy don't even have to release them
Last edited by Monkey1274 ; 05-11-2014 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Lol a petition what a idiot
05-11-2014, 07:33 PM #17
Originally posted by urbanchemist View Post
lol creating a petition is not going to do anything. you are wasting your time. you know how many r* probably gets of these a day. they have better things to not get done.

the only thing this does is lets them know oh our customers dont like what were doing , oh well fuck em
05-11-2014, 08:25 PM #18
petition signed by modders :'Awesome face funny
05-11-2014, 11:38 PM #19
Originally posted by Monkey1274 View Post
Lol just be happy they didn't ban you for 3 years & it is your fault you go bad sport lobby cus you used DNS & R* had the right to do so cus u violated the terms and agreements

& a petition won't change when r* will releases heists if they want thy don't even have to release them

And why should they ban me ? a millions of people did the DNS not just me and the tunables method are rockstar's fault!

and one more thing I've been placed in Badsport not from R* but from their servers , and how should you know that the DNS is the reason of this ? everything was ok until the 1.12 update.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo