05-10-2014, 06:17 PM #1
L00NEY
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Close remove plz....
Last edited by L00NEY ; 05-16-2014 at 08:55 AM.

The following user thanked L00NEY for this useful post:

Kryptus

The following 6 users groaned at L00NEY for this awful post:

A_n_On_Y_mO_u_S, DJR_Supreme, Nath, TheGreatestSyn, U WOT M8, Wretch 32
05-15-2014, 04:01 PM #29
DJR_Supreme
My boy Gon
A mod should close this thread, it fucking pointless.
05-15-2014, 04:02 PM #30
DJR_Supreme
My boy Gon
GTA V server is fine. Peoples just have bad fucking connection.
Originally posted by king666777 View Post
Sorry, I must be missing something here, what exactly is wrong with the servers..? I turn my router off every night & connect my PS3 to a 2 or 3 bar T-Mobile 3G connection & I still connect to GTAO without a problem... Anyone care to enlighten me..?

The following 2 users say thank you to DJR_Supreme for this useful post:

ⓈⓎⓀⓄ, Cataclypse+
05-15-2014, 04:12 PM #31
Heists are due for next month and R* never actually gave a release date for it so I don't know why everyone is bitching to be honest. All the hype is going to do is make it a disappointment
05-15-2014, 05:18 PM #32
L00NEY
Banned
This post just shows how fucking dumb people are u fucking brain washed zombies wake the fuck up ...I bet everyone here hating on this thread voted for Obama or supports his dumb ass ..u all are stupid and know nothing abt they way things work ....so go play talks loser computer/video games and go on abt ur life ...cause no one really gives a fuck Wut u all have to say ...and Mr Manchester u can suck my dick bitch
05-15-2014, 06:15 PM #33
Coca-Cola
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by LOONEY2345
This post just shows how fucking dumb people are u fucking brain washed zombies wake the fuck up ...I bet everyone here hating on this thread voted for Obama or supports his dumb ass ..u all are stupid and know nothing abt they way things work ....so go play talks loser computer/video games and go on abt ur life ...cause no one really gives a fuck Wut u all have to say ...and Mr Manchester u can suck my dick bitch

Quite embarrassing for you to start crying on your own thread? I don't need to go suck your dick, that's danes job and looking at that post, everyone is retarded and shit, and there is you MR.PERFECT who can't even spell correctly.... Just so you know it's just Manchester-RyanJ to you.
05-16-2014, 03:14 AM #34
This bumass lol
05-16-2014, 08:23 AM #35
Draven_XHP
Do a barrel roll!
petition is pointless as the only thing that has delayed hiest is nothing to do with gta online.. its due to the delay of watch dogs..

watch dogs was due out a month after gtav and that is when we where ment to get hiest..
watch dogs is now due out 27th may that week is when we will get hiest..

R* need to keep intrest in gta as when watch dogs drops it could kill gta..
05-16-2014, 10:17 AM #36
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Requested to be closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo