08-14-2014, 02:14 AM #1
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here we go, what Cockstar said lmao

We are working on removing all of the modders and the tools that they are using to get these results. It is taking a little time and we are also removing the players that are reported. If you find someone modding, please provide the information from here and we can take the appropriate actions against the account.

You must login or register to view this content.
08-14-2014, 02:51 AM #2
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by TodayWasgoodDay View Post
Here we go, what Cockstar said lmao

We are working on removing all of the modders and the tools that they are using to get these results. It is taking a little time and we are also removing the players that are reported. If you find someone modding, please provide the information from here and we can take the appropriate actions against the account.

Sounds legit :troll:

The following user thanked x5150xiZombie for this useful post:

Smoky420
08-14-2014, 03:21 AM #3
haha i got my first gta ban whoop whoop
08-14-2014, 03:21 AM #4
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by zombieman12
Sounds legit :troll:

:troll:
08-14-2014, 04:06 AM #5
Lol they can't stop us pahahahaha Fuck u rockstar
08-14-2014, 04:27 AM #6
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
"in my mind people should just stop playing this game and see how rockstar will respond they might even do legal suits against hackers that way" - a comment on that thread.

lmfao
08-14-2014, 04:28 AM #7
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager

This nigga gets it:

Last edited by Kryptus ; 08-14-2014 at 04:39 AM.
08-14-2014, 04:30 AM #8
I fucking made a thread about this a week ago and it got shut down! You fucks didnt believe me! Told ya'll!
08-14-2014, 04:36 AM #9
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Originally posted by bornitalian View Post
I fucking made a thread about this a week ago and it got shut down! You fucks didnt believe me! Told ya'll!
Your thread was about being a bitchy snitch, sending them stuff they've been sent a bunch of times. He is simply making fun of Rockstar's remarks about their attempts at patching mods and exploits that will likely be bypassed the day after patch (mods, not exploits).

They're in over their head, it's time they give up.

The following user thanked Kryptus for this useful post:

Smoky420
08-14-2014, 04:41 AM #10
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Originally posted by bornitalian View Post
HAHA i think not my thread wasnt bout being a snitch, was a INFORMATIONAL thread about whats coming you fucking retard and guess what IT WILL BE POSTED AGAIN WITH PROOF!
You do that bud. Not only will we have much of our current files restored and bypassed on 1.16+, there are already new types being planned to go public.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo