08-14-2014, 02:14 AM #1
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here we go, what Cockstar said lmao

We are working on removing all of the modders and the tools that they are using to get these results. It is taking a little time and we are also removing the players that are reported. If you find someone modding, please provide the information from here and we can take the appropriate actions against the account.

You must login or register to view this content.
08-14-2014, 04:45 AM #11
Really u have to do a reputation comment to post "DUMBASS" haha loosers! and Im sure they are going to be re coding the file system so no one can mod again! you think they cant do it...i believe they can! they have already caught all the main rtm tool users, krank and ecb2 and what not, i highly doubt they will be making tools anytime soon!
08-14-2014, 04:49 AM #12
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Originally posted by bornitalian View Post
Really u have to do a reputation comment to post "DUMBASS" haha loosers! and Im sure they are going to be re coding the file system so no one can mod again! you think they cant do it...i believe they can! they have already caught all the main rtm tool users, krank and ecb2 and what not, i highly doubt they will be making tools anytime soon!
Look at Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer
Look at GTA IV Multiplayer
They don't seem to learn from their mistakes. GTA V will soon become just like those.

They have "caught" those users? That is 110% bullshit.

Re-coding the file system? That is a very uneducated statement. Offsets and files change every update, so it wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary.

You can believe what you want, that does not at all mean it will happen.
You deserve to be in negative rep.

The following 2 users say thank you to Kryptus for this useful post:

Siknik64, Swifter
08-14-2014, 04:56 AM #13
L00NEY
Banned
ur an idiot kid trying to get attention u think ur doing something here by being a little snitch bitch ...u need to gtfo of NGU Getthefuckout

The following 2 users say thank you to L00NEY for this useful post:

Kryptus, SeanVII
08-14-2014, 05:04 AM #14
bro red dead redemption really? its not as modded at gta v first of all, recoding the game was confirmed by rockstar talking but their using offsets from ps4 and ps3 to make new ones to stop it, and im sure they will stop it...but whatever u say guys we shall see! haha i fucking told yall i aint here for attention, u think i care bout reputation HAHAHA please i have a life, kids, wife, and house and cars bro, fuck outa here with ur shit talking, gun laugh when u cry for good modders to find new tools, "please guys born was right i cant mod to kill people or make them fuck other players in game!" booo whoo
08-14-2014, 05:10 AM #15
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
bro red dead redemption really? its not as modded at gta v first of all, recoding the game was confirmed by rockstar talking but their using offsets from ps4 and ps3 to make new ones to stop it, and im sure they will stop it...but whatever u say guys we shall see! haha i fucking told yall i aint here for attention, u think i care bout reputation HAHAHA please i have a life, kids, wife, and house and cars bro, fuck outa here with ur shit talking, gun laugh when u cry for good modders to find new tools, "please guys born was right i cant mod to kill people or make them fuck other players in game!" booo whoo

I can't wait to rub it in your face post patch when we have even more stuff.

The following 2 users say thank you to Kryptus for this useful post:

L00NEY, Siknik64
08-14-2014, 05:14 AM #16
L00NEY
Banned

Originally posted by another user
i have a life, kids, wife, and house and cars bro,

WELL WHY THE FUCK ARE U HERE THEN IF U DONT CARE U CAME HERE THINKING PEOPLE WERE GONNA GIVE A SHIT ABT YOU NO ONE CARES LIKE KRYPTUS STATED THEIR WILL BE BYPASSES AND MORE MODS ,RTM, OR EVEN BETTER ..UR AN IDIOT DUDE GO SUCK ON R*'S DICK SOME MORE MAYBE THEY WILL GIVE YOU SOME SHARK CARS U DICKWEED .. Getthefuckout

The following 3 users say thank you to L00NEY for this useful post:

isailegend, SeanVII, Swifter
08-14-2014, 05:16 AM #17
abraham_8p
WEED SMOKER 420 xD

says the guy that has an elite account whats your cars or should i say bicycles?

The following user thanked abraham_8p for this useful post:

L00NEY
08-14-2014, 05:18 AM #18
L00NEY
Banned
Originally posted by 8p View Post
says the guy that has an elite account whats your cars or should i say bicycles?

thats funny he probaly used his last 3.99 on it too
08-14-2014, 05:21 AM #19
abraham_8p
WEED SMOKER 420 xD
thanks for the information, ill forward it to rockstar! BITCH

why is this guy still on ngu he's a snitch and also threathens like yesterday on his post supossible he was gana hack the website and didnd do it he keeps on posting the same things and it gets closed just ban him allready :p or just report him cause he's getting anoying with his ima tell rockstar ima send it to them and their gana patch this and that nigga theirs allways a bypass

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo