Post: How to get a free domain ! [.COM / .NET / .ORG/ AND MANY MORE]
11-21-2011, 12:22 PM #1
GBish
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
First to start off, I TAKE NO CREDIT OF FINDING THIS WAY ON HOW TO GET A FREE DOMAIN, FOUND IT AND NOW GOING TO SHARE IT I will only take credits for sharing it with you guys and special thanks to "Kryptonite" for finding this.

Here's the TUTORIAL ! Thanks again to Kryptonite for sharing.

1) Go to: You must login or register to view this content. Scroll down and find the box where it'll let you register a domain. Press "checken".

2) If it says your domain is "vrij" it's available. Click selectie overnemaan en doorgan. Click a package you want and press "Nu Bestellen"

3) In a different window / tab, go to You must login or register to view this content. and fill in the strato page with the details from fakenamegenerator. For the Telefonnumber, make sure the area code is 020. Use your real e-mail though, so they can send you a verification e-mail. Fill out the rest of the information except for one box which doesn't need to be filled out. It doesn't have a "*" so it's not required. Click Volgende.

4) It'll take you to a review page, click Betaalgenam aaserpam or something like that. For reekingnummer, make sure that the first 4 digits are 8008 and then enter 3 random digits. Click Volgende. It'll take you to another review page. Go to the bottom and click Bestselling afslutim or something like that.

5) You've completed your order! Go to your e-mail and make sure you have an email from strato. In 24 hours or less, they'll send you another confirmation e-mail. Your domain will then be set up.

Enjoy
Last edited by GBish ; 11-23-2011 at 12:29 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to GBish for this useful post:

Ѕσυίτε, Chrom3D, Cien, NEKiSh
11-21-2011, 01:33 PM #2
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Originally posted by EnvyMeBro View Post
First to start off, I TAKE NO CREDIT OF THIS TUTORIAL AT ALL ! I will only take credits for sharing it with you guys and special thanks to "Kryptonite" for this tutorial.

1) Go to: You must login or register to view this content. Scroll down and find the box where it'll let you register a domain. Press "checken".

2) If it says your domain is "vrij" it's available. Click selectie overnemaan en doorgan. Click a package you want and press "Nu Bestellen"

3) In a different window / tab, go to You must login or register to view this content. and fill in the strato page with the details from fakenamegenerator. For the Telefonnumber, make sure the area code is 020. Use your real e-mail though, so they can send you a verification e-mail. Fill out the rest of the information except for one box which doesn't need to be filled out. It doesn't have a "*" so it's not required. Click Volgende.

4) It'll take you to a review page, click Betaalgenam aaserpam or something like that. For reekingnummer, make sure that the first 4 digits are 8008 and then enter 3 random digits. Click Volgende. It'll take you to another review page. Go to the bottom and click Bestselling afslutim or something like that.

5) You've completed your order! Go to your e-mail and make sure you have an email from strato. In 24 hours or less, they'll send you another confirmation e-mail. Your domain will then be set up.

Enjoy

They will probably fix this soon though, and take away the domain afterwards. Do they host too?
11-21-2011, 08:32 PM #3
GBish
Banned
Originally posted by Chrom3D View Post

They will probably fix this soon though, and take away the domain afterwards. Do they host too?

Not sure if they do having hosting, and they probably won't take the domain away cause there not sure if its real or false info.
11-21-2011, 08:43 PM #4
Ѕσυίτε
Little One
Not sure if they do having hosting, and they probably won't take the domain away cause there not sure if its real or false info.

Thanks dude :y: you live in this section Happy
11-21-2011, 08:47 PM #5
Chrom3D
Big Sister

So basically I can get as many domains as I want from here?

Creds to you for sharing this tutorial, and creds to the original founder of this for finding it.
11-21-2011, 08:50 PM #6
Ѕσυίτε
Little One

Creds to you for sharing this tutorial, and creds to the original founder of this for finding it.

I ordered trollface.asia :carling:
11-22-2011, 12:22 AM #7
GBish
Banned

Yessir, But I wouldn't do it because they'll probably catch you from the IP.

Just go for it if you want, but change the package, put on proxys (doesn't really matter since you change package but always good) and yeah :p don't put the same email I guess. and bamn
11-22-2011, 02:01 AM #8
Stansy
Who is Stansy?
I did this and it worked (Sweet) but what do I do now? I have no idea how to set up my site once I have a domain.
Any pointers would be great Smile
11-22-2011, 02:55 AM #9
Originally posted by Stansy View Post
I did this and it worked (Sweet) but what do I do now? I have no idea how to set up my site once I have a domain.
Any pointers would be great Smile

Make an account at a free webhosting site (You must login or register to view this content. is the one i use), then click create new domain.

After that go to host my own domain, and enter the domain you just created.
You must login or register to view this content.
Set up your site from here on however you want (forum, screensnap site, etc.).

The following user thanked mman259 for this useful post:

Stansy
11-22-2011, 09:19 AM #10
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Yessir, But I wouldn't do it because they'll probably catch you from the IP.

Just go for it if you want, but change the package, put on proxys (doesn't really matter since you change package but always good) and yeah :p don't put the same email I guess. and bamn

Yeah I know Happy

That's why I have the school network =D, though my and the schools network have the same ISP...
Mhm, It's just to setup Cyberghost or something Winky Winky Really easy, but I don't need that many domains anyways. 1 is enough, but the domain is going to be taken down quite soon with what Im going to do.

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

First to start off, I TAKE NO CREDIT OF THIS TUTORIAL AT ALL ! I will only take credits for sharing it with you guys and special thanks to "Kryptonite" for this tutorial.

Enjoy

Forgot thanking you, huh :P Done now xD

Another thing... In the mail I received once I ordered told it would take a few days for them to complete the order. That means it could take more than 24 hours.

Not that important, but just thought I should let you know :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo