09-19-2009, 01:16 PM #1
iiBlazee
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I dont get why people even use that browser. It sucks. It is the most easiest browser to get you passwords jacked. On all host booters they all only steal firefox passwords cuz that is the easiest. Internet explorer passwords can be stolen but that is alot more harder. Honestly if you dont like internet explorer i suggest using a more unpopualar browser like safari. I have yet to see something that steals it programs. why because not alot of ppl use it so programmers dont even bother trying to steal passwords. Also you still can always get a key logger and then you fukked. Thats why i always use a onscreen keyboard when signing into paypal. welll if you downloaded a rat and the hacker is watching your screen well my friend you are fuked.

The following user thanked iiBlazee for this useful post:

LordOfSpoon™
09-20-2009, 12:30 AM #2
I use safari. I Also use firefox but your right the goddamn thing is always crashing
09-20-2009, 12:55 AM #3
I used to use Firefox, but now I use Google Chrome. Upside Down Happy

- Renegade
09-27-2009, 03:15 AM #4
boxiom
Do a barrel roll!
Sure, but the same thing can be said about pretty much..everything.
09-27-2009, 03:54 AM #5
3Dog
Gym leader
i use firefox and google chrome, dont feel like getting a different one.
10-09-2009, 02:20 PM #6
Firefox is the cats pyjamas and for those of you scared of losing your stuff through it's security hole, then there's an app for that! It's like the bloody I-phone... There's an app for just about everything.

You must login or register to view this content.

Happy Xmas... Firefox ROCKS!
Last edited by Gobz ; 10-09-2009 at 02:36 PM.

The following user thanked Gobz for this useful post:

Como
10-09-2009, 02:26 PM #7
Como
Here's to Loonyology!
Originally posted by boxiom View Post
Sure, but the same thing can be said about pretty much..everything.

Exactly.

If someone wants something that badly they will get it.

In defence of firefox, most viruses are created for IE, so by having firefox the likeliness of you d/l'ing a virus is much slimmer.

There are pro's and con's to each browser IMO.
10-09-2009, 02:57 PM #8
Oh damn i use firefox and i save my passwords on it shit i need to chnge my browser
10-09-2009, 03:13 PM #9
Ronye West
Anti-HSx9
Firefox updates about once every two weeks. You can't easily get hacked. If you could then they would shut firefox down. The only way you can be hacked is by being a retard and downloading .exe files or obviously fake torrents (other ways like this).
10-10-2009, 01:09 AM #10
///M
GTghost
Ive used FF for a long time and nothing is wrong with it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo