09-19-2009, 01:16 PM #1
iiBlazee
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I dont get why people even use that browser. It sucks. It is the most easiest browser to get you passwords jacked. On all host booters they all only steal firefox passwords cuz that is the easiest. Internet explorer passwords can be stolen but that is alot more harder. Honestly if you dont like internet explorer i suggest using a more unpopualar browser like safari. I have yet to see something that steals it programs. why because not alot of ppl use it so programmers dont even bother trying to steal passwords. Also you still can always get a key logger and then you fukked. Thats why i always use a onscreen keyboard when signing into paypal. welll if you downloaded a rat and the hacker is watching your screen well my friend you are fuked.

The following user thanked iiBlazee for this useful post:

LordOfSpoonâ„¢
10-10-2009, 01:24 AM #11
i use safari when im just on ngu and/or on facebook/aim express and stuuf like that
but i use most of the things with firefox
10-10-2009, 02:31 AM #12
Adkins
Banned
I ♥ Mozilla Firefox!
11-07-2009, 02:23 AM #13
mjkuser
OMGNEXTGEN
I will always be down with FireFox. It is the best to me. Internet Explorer just fails, Safai crashes my computer, and I've never tried Google Chrome.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo