11-11-2014, 01:09 AM #1
LetMeHelpYou
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know a possible way to hack Instagram likes?
I know that you have to get Instaliker or something but I can't because Tongbu isn't working for me, and Instaliker isn't on the AppStore anymore. Also the workaround apps suck especially when I try to use Flex 2. (can't find the right patches and went though a lot)
Also I'm running Jailbreak iOS 8.1
11-11-2014, 01:16 AM #2
Try on AppShare, the only way rn to get .iPA files in your device free. I tried others but don't work and AppSync is not supported for iOS 8. (never heard of this programs, what is InstalLiker and Flex 2)?
11-12-2014, 06:28 AM #3
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Been looking for the same thing...... i used to know how to hack the coins in ePicEffect app but totally forgot how to :(
11-14-2014, 09:06 PM #4
PayedMods
Do a barrel roll!
There used to be a way to do it back in September but I don't know if any work still, someone needs to figure out a way ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using NGU
11-15-2014, 02:33 PM #5
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by LetMeHelpYou View Post
Does anyone know a possible way to hack Instagram likes?
I know that you have to get Instaliker or something but I can't because Tongbu isn't working for me, and Instaliker isn't on the AppStore anymore. Also the workaround apps suck especially when I try to use Flex 2. (can't find the right patches and went though a lot)
Also I'm running Jailbreak iOS 8.1

I use a app called "InstaLiker" but its been removed from the app store. If you can get hold of that .ipa file you can use a tweak I made for it on Flex 2.

This is by far the best way of getting likes IMO.
11-16-2014, 05:34 PM #6
LetMeHelpYou
Gym leader
Originally posted by Alt View Post
I use a app called "InstaLiker" but its been removed from the app store. If you can get hold of that .ipa file you can use a tweak I made for it on Flex 2.

This is by far the best way of getting likes IMO.

That's the app I had as well but can't get the file anywhere. If you know how to get it on Jailbreak iOS 8
11-16-2014, 05:35 PM #7
LetMeHelpYou
Gym leader
Originally posted by PayedMods View Post
There used to be a way to do it back in September but I don't know if any work still, someone needs to figure out a way ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using NGU

I hope so /.\
11-16-2014, 05:35 PM #8
LetMeHelpYou
Gym leader
Originally posted by EXECUTlON
Try on AppShare, the only way rn to get .iPA files in your device free. I tried others but don't work and AppSync is not supported for iOS 8. (never heard of this programs, what is InstalLiker and Flex 2)?

Is the app/tweak in Cydia?
11-16-2014, 06:11 PM #9
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by LetMeHelpYou View Post
That's the app I had as well but can't get the file anywhere. If you know how to get it on Jailbreak iOS 8

I might have the IPA but I'm not too sure if its cracked or not.

When I'm home, I'll send it to you and you can see! Smile
11-16-2014, 07:29 PM #10
LetMeHelpYou
Gym leader
Originally posted by Alt View Post
I might have the IPA but I'm not too sure if its cracked or not.

When I'm home, I'll send it to you and you can see! Smile

Thanks bro, i hope it works haha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo