04-09-2011, 09:13 PM #1
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all and welcome to IchigoTheHollow's Plat and PSN Trophy Shop

Well is seems im been given a fresh start since my old shop was trashed so first off i should give a little infomation about myself as most people do now, Im 19 years old Im from the U.S. with the time zone EST I lived here my whole life and im a city boy who loves gaming. Im a high school student who has school monday-friday from 7:30 AM-3PM EST so i wont be able to work on any deals during that time peroid and if anyone wonders why im 19 in high school is because i did have to repeat a grade when i was very young, i am a very decent student who gets mostly nice grades and im currently passing them all but what i really love to do is play games so i opened up this shop to replay games i love and to provide a nice service on this site I am Level 1 Extreamly trustworthy and i am on Jedt's Official Trustworthly list which can be found here You must login or register to view this content.

also here is a nice guide made by D-Rock on how we do things around here and how a good trade should be done You must login or register to view this content. also here is another important link for trading you might want to check out made by jedt to make finding who offers what easier You must login or register to view this content. thats all being said please scroll down to continue viewing my shop Happy

Here are all the Plats i can do

Bakugan Battle Brawlers **First to Offer**

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 **Shop Exclusive**[/b][/i]

Band Hero **Shop Exclusive**[/b][/i]

Disney Sing it: Pop Hits **First to Offer**[/b][/i]

Disney Sing it: Party hits

Disney Sing it: Family Hits US Version

Disney Sing it: Family Hits EU Version

Spare Parts[/i][/color]

Little Big Planet 2 100% **Legit** (save hack optional for lower price)[/i]

Tomb Raider Underworld[/i]

Trine[/i]

Dante's Inferno[/b][/i][/color]

Here are all the PSN games i can 100%

Zuma[/b][/i] **Exclusive**[/i]

Altered Beast[/b][/i] **First to Offer**[/i]

Bejewled 2[/b][/i]

.Detuned[/b][/i]

Frogger U.S. Verion[/b][/i]

Frogger European Version[/b][/i]

Linger in Shadows[/b][/i]

Buzz Junior Dino Den[/b][/i]

Noby Noby boy[/b][/i]

Sam and Max The Devil's Playhouse Episode 1[/b][/i]

Sam and Max The Devil's Playhouse Episode 2[/b][/i]

Sam and Max The Devil's Playhouse Episode 3[/b][/i]

Sam and Max The Devil's Playhouse Episode 4[/b][/i]

Sam and Max The Devil's Playhouse Episode 5[/b][/i]

Miscellaneous Trophies[/i]

Pain- A decent amount of trophies to get you out of 0% for those without the DLC

Magic Orbz- Winter and Jungle DLC trophies for those who dont own it

May[/i] offer in the Future

Retail Plats

Ski doo snow Mobile Challange- Finished myself but it was hard I may start it on dummy one day see if i make progress and sell it R2S and will find a booster for online)

Playstation Move Heroes (got plat myself but need to do some MAJOR thinking about this one as it was hard)

Lego Rock Band

PSN Games
Sam and Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 1
Sam and Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 2
Sam and Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 3
Sam and Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 4
Sam and Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 5

Waiting/Deal List with progress (in no pitictular order)[/color][/I][/B]

skoiler-Dante's Inferno dlc up to 98% Band Hero 71% offline R2S
M4CarnineSin: Marvel Vs Capcom 3 52%, Frogger Returns US 0%
Non-NGU member #1: Disney Sing it Party Hits 0%, Trine 0% Band Hero 0%
Twilightxsaga: 0%
Band Hero 80%

ON HOLD with Cissamannen

Disney Sing It Family Hits (EU & US Platinums)
Disney Sing It Party Hits (Platinum)

For:
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider: Legend
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
Guardian Of Light

Thank you all for looking at my shop so sad your leaving :bye: but I hope you enjoyed your stay and please come back again :biggrin:
Last edited by IchigoTheHollow ; 11-06-2011 at 01:39 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to IchigoTheHollow for this useful post:

-J-, clitwub, God_Is_7, ShadowSoldier36, WorstShooter, Yuki_240sx
07-07-2011, 08:29 PM #83
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
I added Zuma[/b][/i] **Exclusive**[/i] to the shop

Oh a side note i am now the proud ower of the Disney Sing it Pop Hits Platinum trophy now my Disney Sing it set is complete :evil: it was extreamly hard though and it would take A HELL OF A LOT to make me dare ever think about offering it lol according to your gamercards.net i was the 18th person in the world to get it yay Happy

Talks to self: look at you Hollow ^^^^^^ Spamming in your own shop No

The following user thanked IchigoTheHollow for this useful post:

Smokin420
07-07-2011, 08:39 PM #84
elite2011
Ultimate Trophy Collector
Originally posted by IchigoTheHollow View Post

Oh a side note i am now the proud ower of the Disney Sing it Pop Hits Platinum trophy now my Disney Sing it set is complete :evil: it was extreamly hard though and it would take A HELL OF A LOT to make me dare ever think about offering it lol according to your gamercards.net i was the 18th person in the world to get it yay Happy

waaw Congrats m8 to plat Disney Sing it Pop Hits, hope you will offer it in your shop soon :-) i will buy it for sure lool

Can you please send a price for Zuma, I hade some trophies
07-07-2011, 10:16 PM #85
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King

ok ill take it for 30$ plz sync asap
07-13-2011, 11:50 PM #86
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
bejewled 2 R2S 100%, looking for paypal or trade doesnt matter, but the trade must be fair as this is a hard/time consuming game that requires skill to 100% please keep that in mind when asking for price and offering games Happy
07-14-2011, 12:02 AM #87
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
bejewled 2 R2S 100%, looking for paypal or trade doesnt matter, but the trade must be fair as this is a hard/time consuming game that requires skill to 100% please keep that in mind when asking for price and offering games Happy

would you do noby noby boy for vbux
07-14-2011, 01:12 AM #88
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
Originally posted by All View Post
would you do noby noby boy for vbux

no sorry mate that game can be pretty annoying not worth vbux
07-14-2011, 01:16 AM #89
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
no sorry mate that game can be pretty annoying not worth vbux

3$???????!!!!!!
07-14-2011, 01:41 AM #90
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
Originally posted by All View Post
3$???????!!!!!!

sorry mate the game is no where near that easy for me to do $3 i used to charge $5 and i feel even now that was a little to low, by the way i might be able to get you a Rio done if i get ahold of the game again let me know and i'll see what i can do Happy its about 50%-50% chance i would be able to get it again
07-14-2011, 02:03 AM #91
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
sorry mate the game is no where near that easy for me to do $3 i used to charge $5 and i feel even now that was a little to low, by the way i might be able to get you a Rio done if i get ahold of the game again let me know and i'll see what i can do Happy its about 50%-50% chance i would be able to get it again

ok ill get back to you for noby noby boy. ils alright if cant get me rio plat i dont mind

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo